89/250 should have it the week or week after 4.3 drops

Just cleared Firelands for this week. Ended up with 249/250...
    First in my 6/7 10-man guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kmzatan View Post
    Ouch >.< that must suck really hard ;(

Just did FL and I'm on 172/250 so two more weeks!

Getting our guilds 3rd next week. ^.^ (we run two 10 mans) I'm excited to have two legendaries in my 10 man group for 4.3.

Deleted
    I've killed the sixth HM boss for this week and I am at 248/250 >.< goddamned RNG

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by kmzatan View Post
    ahaha someone's luck is even worst than mine
    Last edited by mmoc37672be2a3; 2011-11-18 at 12:04 AM.

About 100/250 so far.

*sigh*
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

15+ Year Old Account
    Waiting in line for the cinders, sadly enough.

But perhaps I'll be able to finish it before the next expansion :P
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

First, 232/250.
    Thank you very much two months of horrible attendance problems (not me, I have 100%).
    We had to fill 2-3 slots with pugs every week so lots of nhc syphoning because pugs on my realm...
    well, to give you an idea of my realm: if you have absolutely no requirements except no green/blue/lot of pvp gear it still takes you 40 minutes to find one pug-dps, not particular class/spec. Just some kind of dps.
    This id our 3 pugs had 5 ilvl 378 items. Combined.

To make things worse and more awkward our raidleader announced last week that he'll quit WoW when his sub expires which triggered a wave of "um, now that you mention it, I'll quit PvE after 4.2"/"Btw I'll faction change" etc announcements.
    Next week will be our last raid before we disband and it's only happening to at least finish off the legendary.
    It will be weird to finish that last quest, everyone else is super happy when they get their dragonwrath, dunno how I'll feel.
    Last thing we do together

10+ Year Old Account
    497/1000 cinders. 10 man guild, normal atm So is going very slow.
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

Deleted
    207/250 Essences atm. 10man guild so one or two resets and we'll have the guild's first DTR >.>

Deleted
    0/250 . It will be long way until I get it . I dont think it will be possible before 4.3 couse there is one more before me :P.

10+ Year Old Account
    700ish/1000, 6/7 heroic every week so i should be there in about 2+ months?! i hope XD Anyone knows if firelands will be added tot he looking for raid system?? so that will mean i have the lfr and a normal firelands puggable every week which means twice the amount of last stage items??:P

Nimryas - EU-Kazzak ~ My youtube channel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nimryas View Post
    700ish/1000, 6/7 heroic every week so i should be there in about 2+ months?! i hope XD Anyone knows if firelands will be added tot he looking for raid system?? so that will mean i have the lfr and a normal firelands puggable every week which means twice the amount of last stage items??:P
    For once, they said that only DS will be in the LFR, and that the legendary daggers quests won't be able to be completed in LFR, so I doubt they'll do that for our stick
    Would be awesome, though.
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

Quote Originally Posted by YumYum View Post
    First, 232/250.
    To make things worse and more awkward our raidleader announced last week that he'll quit WoW when his sub expires which triggered a wave of "um, now that you mention it, I'll quit PvE after 4.2"/"Btw I'll faction change" etc announcements.
    Next week will be our last raid before we disband and it's only happening to at least finish off the legendary.
    It will be weird to finish that last quest, everyone else is super happy when they get their dragonwrath, dunno how I'll feel.
    Last thing we do together
    Man, that sucks. Finally get the staff and no guild left to use it in? =/ Even though my guild might not progress as fast as others, (pretty much only raid for maybe 2.5 hours a week, 3 tops, makes it a choice of learning a new heroic fight or downing Rag for the week, and he's been giving the same damn loot week after week, so there's still plenty of drops to go around there), they're pretty close knit. And everyone is still pretty into WoW and are all looking forward to the next expansion, I don't really have to worry about that for the foreseeable future. It's just hard when RL issues kick in when there's not much in the way of backup raiders. It's great when peoples schedules clear up and we can get a second or third night to raid, really gets progression going.

Still, between the limited raid time and a lot of RL issues early in the Firelands progression, and lost 2 weeks of raiding not long ago as well, and getting absolutely fucked over on Eternal Ember drops (10 man, of course, experienced a roughly 50% drop rate, compared to the reported 80-90%, greatly extending the time on the phase 1 quest), leaves me at 917/1000 cinders as the first to get the staff. Will finish that before 4.3, but still gonna have 2-3 months of pugging Firelands in 4.3 to finish up. Ugh. Not fair to ask my guild to keep running Firelands just for me, instead of Dragon Soul, no matter how fast we can clear it, considering our limited raid time. Would go faster too if we could, considering the bosses we can kill on Heroic, which I doubt I'll manage in a pug.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm on 172, I will get the staff in two weeks. But yesterday we got a little problem, one of our tank left(tho I'm really happy that he did) But I think our officers got some back up tank we can get that we need to gear up tho. Else I have to pug this last two weeks ;/

Quote Originally Posted by fateswarm View Post
    I got it and I have to say it wasn't easy. Towards the end I started stressing about it. I knew it's around the corner but I didn't want anything to go wrong and have to wait another day. I was also the first in my guild so everyone was expecting their achievement and pets. I'm happy it's over and I will hopefully find an addon that 'bings' when it procs, for the laugh.
    Exactly this I'm two weeks away and I knew that the last moth something terrible would happen and it did, our OT left but as our officers got many contacts they've already fixed a new one that hopefully can help me with the 2 runs.

In my guild I got a real pet collector and it would be so funny if i left the guild joined another to lose guild rep then join it again @ night when no one notice and when I get the staff there wont be any guild achi. and my officer would have to wait for his pet and I would lol so hard.

EDIT: Noticed now that there's become an double post because the guy I quoted deleted the post or something so its not intended!
    EDIT2: Deleted my other post above me and put it in to this one over the quote.
    Last edited by Kassina; 2011-11-23 at 10:05 AM.

Deleted
    81/250 essences - getting there

Quote Originally Posted by Hean View Post
    Ah I was wondering if you were gonna keep getting emotes, so there's actually a different emote that you receive depending on which stage the legendary is at.
    Also 0/250, was meant to be third in the guild to get it, but got pushed down to 4th.
    this makes me feel sick.....we only just completed our first one in a 10 man guild and your talking about 4th....