Got my legendary yesterday (as 3rd caster in my guild - had to do a lot of pug runs, though luckily some people from guild always joined so they were not pure pug runs, and the last two runs then were complete guild runs, with even two bosses on heroic mode). Happy now!
    Somebody got a Dark Intent and a Focus Magic for Tarecgosa and me? ;-)

125 essences to go sigh having to pug the hell out of everything i can find...but Open raid will help ease the pressure now

Pandaren Monk
    Getting there, slowly but steadily... Still need about 6 times more gems...

Participant in the Rhonin Diaries 1, 2, 3 and 4.
    Not the best Rogue in the world, just a Tribute.

I currently have my legendary staff "Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest" I have had it for a while. This actually is my first post as i am new to MMO champions.

i will have my FoF on exactly March 16th. if everything goes as planned. ( we raid fri sat sun mon)

15/25 25man, almost there

If all goes according to plan, going to acquire Dragonwrath this week. Should be a significant boost to my DPS.

For the staff. Does any know if you HAVE to survive Ragnaros normal before the heart will spawn? Getting it tonight, and just want to be sure :P
    Last edited by Dramanie; 2012-02-23 at 07:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dramanie View Post
    For the staff. Does any know if you HAVE to survive Ragnaros normal before the heart will spawn? Getting it tonight, and just want to be sure :P
    From everything I've read in this thread, yes, you have to survive not only the fight, but the swim out to the heart through the lava to get it. It's been suggested that you inform your healers that you need some heals before you attempt to loot it, as you lose the buff when you die, and therefore the ability to loot the heart. Good luck and congrats!

It's more like. Will it spawn if i die during the encounter?

Quote Originally Posted by Dramanie View Post
    It's more like. Will it spawn if i die during the encounter?
    On normal, no, you get a debuff and if you die and get CR'd, that debuff won't come back unless boss is reset.

Im not entirely sure cause I got my heart from HC rag and it doesn't matter if you die or not.

I think we're reaching a phase that it might be more profitable to start thinking of getting it after MoP as a heirloom since the difference from those with a 403 weapon or 410 is not very different.

I suspect the ones with the raid-buffing weapons may be in cases a benefit in their raid, at least in heroic ilevel.

Let the healers get those. DTR are stil BiS for casters, atleast Mages.

I dont think I will ever get it

I finally got mine last week. Honestly it was a bit of a letdown... I had a DS 397 staff and the legendary was only a minor stats upgrade (something like 40 int) and a proc that was already nerfed. I had hoped for more considering the time invested!

Oh, and drop raid before turning in "the stuff of legends" or w/e its called. I was so excited that I forgot to do so and had to repeat the whole RP thing again because I could not loot the staff!

90/250. It's being a PITA getting it down. Low pop server FTL, nobody that is capable of doing 6/7 H want to run it (10m ofc, 25m don't exist on my server). And my cross realm raiding team has 1 25m FL with some heroic bosses, but it's lead by an ele shaman that has the siphoning reserved to himself... so yeah, is being painfully slow.
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

Quote Originally Posted by pacapaca View Post
    Oh, and drop raid before turning in "the stuff of legends" or w/e its called. I was so excited that I forgot to do so and had to repeat the whole RP thing again because I could not loot the staff!
    That happened to me aswell D:
    But i finally got my staff. I am so happy :3

We get our first staff about week ago.

Yes, after losing almost all people from main raiding group, and "Iiiiidontwaaaanttooooo" from the rest, that is real achievment ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Raptoos View Post
    Yes, after losing almost all people from main raiding group, and "Iiiiidontwaaaanttooooo" from the rest, that is real achievment ;P
    We had some problems with this aswell. So we couldnt do all the HC's that we wanted to. Since we had to bring alts and socials for some of the raids.