Deleted
    I think we're reaching a phase that it might be more profitable to start thinking of getting it after MoP as a heirloom since the difference from those with a 403 weapon or 410 is not very different.

I suspect the ones with the raid-buffing weapons may be in cases a benefit in their raid, at least in heroic ilevel.

Deleted
    Let the healers get those. DTR are stil BiS for casters, atleast Mages.

I dont think I will ever get it

I finally got mine last week. Honestly it was a bit of a letdown... I had a DS 397 staff and the legendary was only a minor stats upgrade (something like 40 int) and a proc that was already nerfed. I had hoped for more considering the time invested!

Oh, and drop raid before turning in "the stuff of legends" or w/e its called. I was so excited that I forgot to do so and had to repeat the whole RP thing again because I could not loot the staff!

10+ Year Old Account
    90/250. It's being a PITA getting it down. Low pop server FTL, nobody that is capable of doing 6/7 H want to run it (10m ofc, 25m don't exist on my server). And my cross realm raiding team has 1 25m FL with some heroic bosses, but it's lead by an ele shaman that has the siphoning reserved to himself... so yeah, is being painfully slow.
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pacapaca View Post
    Oh, and drop raid before turning in "the stuff of legends" or w/e its called. I was so excited that I forgot to do so and had to repeat the whole RP thing again because I could not loot the staff!
    That happened to me aswell D:
    But i finally got my staff. I am so happy :3

Deleted
    We get our first staff about week ago.

Yes, after losing almost all people from main raiding group, and "Iiiiidontwaaaanttooooo" from the rest, that is real achievment ;P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptoos View Post
    Yes, after losing almost all people from main raiding group, and "Iiiiidontwaaaanttooooo" from the rest, that is real achievment ;P
    We had some problems with this aswell. So we couldnt do all the HC's that we wanted to. Since we had to bring alts and socials for some of the raids.