Deleted

Question midgame PVP Warrior or Death Knight ?

Hello everybody.

First of all, please excuse me if I make some mistakes in English.

I'd like to know your advice for a reroll : Warrior or Dk ? (I quickly tested them on a friend account)

I'm a casual player, I don't raid, and I spend most of my time playing pvp. I've played hunter and Rogue during Wotlk, and now I'm playing a feral / resto druid.
    I love pvp, but I'm not a very strong player (for example, I find that rogue requires more capacity that I have, too many things to look or think about ^^' ).

Please don't flame me for this question but, which class would be the more adapted for me ? (I don't plan to spec tank to bring flags)
    I mean, with mid-game stuff, and "casual" capacities ?
    If I make a mistake, and don't use the right capacity as soon as I should use it, can I hope to end my fight ?
    Looking to survivability (self healing, or skills) which one is the easier to manage ?

Thank your for your advices, don't hesitate to post / mp me questions.

Deleted
    Death Knights got nerfed to the point where you need 40 fingers simply to manage the pets whereas Warriors still remain strong although without the ability to line all cooldowns together and faceroll shit.

with the nerfs of 4.2 (healing by 50% / only auto hits for km etc)
    its warrior all the way even for survivability

Quote Originally Posted by Bsod View Post
    with the nerfs of 4.2 (healing by 50% / only auto hits for km etc)
    its warrior all the way even for survivability
    lol not even, i can take most good warriors and still come out with 50%, all in the player but frost is still very viable...

lol not even, i can take most good warriors and still come out with 50%, all in the player but frost is still very viable...
    i meant it overall
    maybe you can still beat some classes in 1on1 (we have a lot of good CDs) but overall its better to be a warrior

Warrior, DKs are pretty bad now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bsod View Post
    i meant it overall
    maybe you can still beat some classes in 1on1 (we have a lot of good CDs) but overall its better to be a warrior
    I guess its a desired thing, they dont burst as much, but slam spec does hurt so i dunno just a preference i suppose...

Frost DKs are almost exactly the same as 4.1, Obliterate is still hitting like a truck, as is Frost Strike, the only real difference is 1.5 second cast on Hungering Cold. that is a nerf to Frost DKs in high-end arena play where they will be interrupted and the cooldown wasted, but below 2200 rating Frost DKs are absolutely fine, stop whining.