Poll: Which Harry Potter Movie?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Which Harry Potter is the best?

Which Harry Potter movie do you think is the best? I am planning on watching one soon and I don't know which to watch. So I was wondering which you all thought was the best. Personally I like the fourth one alot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lamp. Near the town of chair, in the country Coffee Table.
    4th 5th 6th and 7th are the better ones, although the 3rd has its moments as well (dementor scene). If i were to single one out though, it'd be the 5th. Alot of stuff going on in that one.

I like them all very much, if part 7.2 is coming out i am going to watch all the harry potters from part 1 to part 7.1 then go to the cinema and watch 7.2, i don't really prefer any part above another i like them all equally much.
    Trollbane EU, Argent Dawn EU & Bladefist EU

15+ Year Old Account
    4th was my favorite. I re-watched the 2nd one recently and it was a lot better than I remember it. Although the child acting still kinda sucks.

The new ones are alright, but they lack a lot of the detail and story that made the books so damn good to read. I'm glad I read the series before watching the movies. The movies are a nice aid to your imagination when reading the books. I also hear their voices when I read them :P

No matter how Great Part 2 will be, I will be pissed because the end is different/has additional scenes from the book, and sad because it's the end of an era and childhood thing.

I like 3rd best, something the first 3 had the newer ones don't. (I still enjoy the newer ones, however)

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    4th was my favorite. I re-watched the 2nd one recently and it was a lot better than I remember it. Although the child acting still kinda sucks.

The new ones are alright, but they lack a lot of the detail and story that made the books so damn good to read. I'm glad I read the series before watching the movies. The movies are a nice aid to your imagination when reading the books. I also hear their voices when I read them :P
    Exactly this. I felt as though the 4th one was perfect on the acting as well as 'epicness' without attempting to go over the top like the more recent ones have.

P.S. The lack of 'they all suck!' votes is disheartening. I can't like something that doesn't have haters!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Exactly this. I felt as though the 4th one was perfect on the acting as well as 'epicness' without attempting to go over the top like the more recent ones have.

P.S. The lack of 'they all suck!' votes is disheartening. I can't like something that doesn't have haters!
    Unfortunately Box office numbers have trumped adherence to to the story...

so we get crap..

Deathly Hallows was my favorite book in the series, but as far as movies go, I found all of them fairly enjoyable.

Deleted
    The one Dumbledore dies...

P.S Spoiler Alert

order of the phoenix and deathly hallows part 1

deathly hallows part 2 will be sick.

some other good ones are chamber of secrets and goblet of fire

10+ Year Old Account
    i like the 2nd one as it adds more mystery as the others kinda lost there mysterious-ness very quickly

Seems to be odd numbers for me.
    First I liked. Second I didn't. Third I liked. Fourth was possibly the worst movie I ever paid to watch, I'd honest to God rather watch a Little Mermaid than that pile of crap I saw. Fifth I liked. Sixth I didn't. Seventh (I) I liked. Hope the trend stops. :/

Deleted
    First one, maybe because it has a slight nostalgic feel to me..

AND, because the recent movies (both of the Deathly Hallows) are too action typed hollywood films (I mean like huge explosions etc.), which I don't like.. I liked more of the idea of a little boy who can do cool magical things :3

Deleted
    Lol... u're planning to watch one?! It's meaningless.. u have to begin from the beggining to understand it

I found all the movies enjoyable. 6 was my favorite book, and is also my favorite movie. I love the 3rd one, too. But they're all pretty good.

To be honest, i think they all sucked. But then again, i loved the books so the movies kinda had to fade in comparison. The 5th one disappointed me so hard i havent watched any of the movies since.

Movies? oh damn, thought this was a thread about the books.

Movies were either so-so or crap; most book-to-movies are garbage or so-so anyways with some rare exceptions, and these ones don't deviate from that. 3rd and 5th books were the best
    Last edited by Zarasthura; 2011-07-03 at 05:52 PM.
    Zhenji 90 Mistweaver
    Eonar US

the one and only
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

4th by far. I watched the first 3 on HBO or whatever channel it came on long after it left theatres, but with the 4th one (and all since) i've gone to the movies to watch. I like the 4th because it was my favorite book too.