Annoying Judgment Bug

Has anyone else noticed that sometimes while judging it goes back to your last target? It's not gamebreaking, but quite annoying while doing dailys or CCing (ooc repentance ftw). I guess a possible fix would be some obscure macro like

/focus
    /cast Judgement
    /targetfocus
    /clearfocus

but I kinda like having focus on other things in the fight.

Is this just me and some broken addon or does everyone get this?

Judgment is a skill that if you use it and you don't have any target it'll target something and just release the spell. Can't tell you if it's the closest one or something, but it will!

It's actually an issue with 4.2, affecting more than just Paladins and Judgement. Random targeting, suddenly losing your target, etc.
    You know that pandas eat bamboo, there. They love the bamboo. You get, eh, you get a panda? And you got a bamboo in your backyard? It'll ruin it. Right? You got bamboo furniture? Well, uh, well, pandas go nuts.

Thought I was going crazy on my feral. Target mage, feral charge, suddenly I'm attacking the water elemental. Target priest, feral charge, hey I'm attacking a dk's ghoul.
    Never saw any rhyme or reason, just randomly "how the hell did I switch targets??" Though it did switch me to pets a lot.

I have a good macro to stop Judgement from doing that. I think I found it here actually

#showtooltip Judgement
    /stopmacro [@playertarget, noexists]
    /cast Judgement

Noticed this with Templar's Verdict actually while doing quests. If there is a dead something that I could have attacked when alive, Templar's Verdict will target it and release the spell on the dead thing. Very annoying during quests because it actually causes me to take a LOT of extra damage. Haven't noticed it with Judgement, yet.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I've been having issues with targeting since 4.2 release, specifically with auto re-targeting dead bodies for some stupid reason. Its not a Judgement thing, its and 4.2 thing.

SJ

Yeah, I hate the random retargeting crap, too. Just gotta deal with it. :/