Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimtor View Post
    It was very hard for us as a 10 man raiding guild.

First of all, you need 2 interruptors for the ground, and 10 second cd interrupters cant interrupt all the casts.
    Second, tanks take very spiky damage when birds pop enrage and it can be scary for the healers (I'm a healer)
    Third, The fight took us 14 minutes according to deadly boss mods. We only had 1 dps flying up the air but next time we'll try two.

the fight is very unforgiving but once we had enough attempts (about 3 hours total) We killed it.
    We're a 10 man guild aswell. Took us 3 attempts (1 ninjapull without going through tactics etc). We had 1 dps flying in the air (feral). 4 dpsers on the ground, 2 on each side for the adds. Me(Hunter) and a mage was on one side interrupting, and a arms warrior and an affli lock on the other side interrupting. We also had a resto shaman who sometimes wind sheared the adds. We had 3 healers, one of the healers (resto druid) died in the 1st down phase. We had a total of 3 or 4 down phases, can't remember tbh, but we used 13 min on the kill (a total of 3 casts from the adds was let through that fight). Probably going with 2 healers next week if we're not doing it on heroic. The only "hard" thing about that fight, could be avoiding the tornados (which was really easy imo). The rest is just faceroll imo.

Our setup was:
    2x prot paladins
    1x holy priest
    1x resto shaman
    1x resto shaman
    1x mm hunter
    1x feral druid
    1x arcane mage
    1x affli lock
    1x arms warrior

Can't understand how anyone says anything other than Beth for easiest. That shit was ridiculous, two shot without having any clue what to do
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Alysrazor
    Beth'tilac
    Shannox
    Baleroc
    Rhyolith
    Staghelm
    Ragnaros

In my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryllestaven View Post
    We're a 10 man guild aswell. Took us 3 attempts (1 ninjapull without going through tactics etc). We had 1 dps flying in the air (feral). 4 dpsers on the ground, 2 on each side for the adds. Me(Hunter) and a mage was on one side interrupting, and a arms warrior and an affli lock on the other side interrupting. We also had a resto shaman who sometimes wind sheared the adds. We had 3 healers, one of the healers (resto druid) died in the 1st down phase. We had a total of 3 or 4 down phases, can't remember tbh, but we used 13 min on the kill (a total of 3 casts from the adds was let through that fight). Probably going with 2 healers next week if we're not doing it on heroic. The only "hard" thing about that fight, could be avoiding the tornados (which was really easy imo). The rest is just faceroll imo.

Our setup was:
    2x prot paladins
    1x holy priest
    1x resto shaman
    1x resto shaman
    1x mm hunter
    1x feral druid
    1x arcane mage
    1x affli lock
    1x arms warrior

You cant have 4 burn phases because after the 3rd one there comes a soft enrage.

Oh and grats to you for being so leet.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...imtor/advanced

Grimtor - Protection warrior - The maelstrom EU.

My guild have only killed 3 in 10 man. So all I can give my thoughts on are those 3 bosses.

1. Shannox, definitely the easiest of the 3 we've killed. He's a total walkover compared to the others.

2. Beth'tilac, not really all that difficult, just need proper dps.

3. Lord Rhyolith, absolutely horrible boss, he actually doesn't seem too hard. But the fight is way to rng in nature, if you have 1-2 bad volcano spawns, you either have to spend too much time turning him in order to get him to walk over them, or wait with dealing with them until you've taken the overall more efficient route in regards to dealing with volcan, either choice is pretty futile though.

LOL at the people saying Domo is the hardest. all it is, is a dps check with normal spike raid damage that you see in every fight

Beth -> Rhyolith -> Shannox -> Baleroc -> Domo-> Alysrazor (only because of tornado mechanic, otherwise would be easier than Beth) -> Rag

Honestly, Domo was probably the easiest for us. Everything else we had at least 2-3 wipes on, either due to learning it, stupid mistakes (i.e. tank falling down the hole on Beth), etc... Domo we one-shot. But Burlacher's order is probably pretty accurate in general.

all of them are quite easy

only rag is a asking a bit more attention but we got it with the alt raid today after an hour or something so we will see next week in heroic 8)

Deleted
    Well, without playing PTR my guild downed Shannox after 5 tries, Beth'tilac on 1, Rhyolith on 2, Baleroc on 2, Alysrazor on 4, Staghelm on 2 in that order. We wiped on Shannox with an odd tactic and changed to another one and one shot it with that one. So, I'd say:

Beth'tilac
    Shannox
    Baleroc/Rhyolith
    Majordomo Staghelm
    Alysrazor
    Ragnaros

We did them in this order: (note: first 4 were 25 man, last 3 were 10 man)
    Shannox, Rhyolith, Baleroc, Beth'tilac, Alysrazor, Majordomo, Ragnaros

I'd rate them this way, in order from easiest to hardest. This is from the perspective of the raid learning the fight, not taking into consideration extra or hard mechanics on one specific class or spec.

Shannox > Baleroc > Beth'Tilac > Rhyolith > Alysrazor > Majordomo > Ragnaros

good luck

i have only tryed 4 fights, 3 kills 1 still in progress

Beth'tilac 2 shot hir, we even failed hard got hir down to 70% in phase 1 but in phase 2 she eat spiders and was back to 100% but still a kill
    Lord Rhyolith <- took os about 10 trys, 8 before nerf, and then 2 shot today with 4 new raiders
    Shannox <- had to brin in an alt to crit the dog took os 10 trys
    Alysazor <- got it to 30% after 2 hours of wipeing - find it to be alot harder then the other fights

Our guild killed Beth within the first hour of firelands. And we spent 2 nights on Shannox, and 2 hours on Lord rhyolith and 80 mins on Baleroc =P we never tried PTR and most of us are lazy peeps who cba to read tacts properly and just learn it as we fight. and yes shannox did take that long cuz tanks failed. and after they knew what they did wrong it took us less than an hour. but id probably say Beth -> shannox -> baleroc -> lord rhyolith, just from my PoV. I might add that im a mage dps and was stearing the legs of rhyolith =P (we only have 1 melee dps) Going for birdie tonight. Good luck =)

Dragon Soul 4/8 Heroic <Strife> Hellscream EU! ->Armory<-
    Proud owner of Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest!

Deleted
    Major Domo => Bethi'lac => Shannox => Baleroc => Rhyolith (did it before they made him easier to turn) => Alyzrazor => Ragna

This list is based on 10m raid.

Major domo is the biggest joke of a encounter on normal, although frankly all of it was really easy, the hardest mechanic for our guild was people with shitty pc's on Alyzrazor with the tornado's.

Deleted
    Ranking it the way how many attempts it took us to down each boss (10 man):
    Beth'tilac > Lord Rhyolith > Shannox > Baleroc > Majordomo > Alyzrazor > Ragnaros

It's only normal modes but they count aswell

Deleted
    Beth'tilac (did him second but was deff easiest) > Lord Rhyolith (did him third but still easier than Shannox) > Shannox (1st) > Baleroc (4th) > ?

Only on 4/7, hopefully Alyzrazor goes down tonight

I'd say Spider < Firedemon < Golem < Hunter < Druid < Bird << Ragnaros
    This was what I thought about Locktanking before Scumbag Greg took it away

Envý - Kult der Schattenflamme

My experience was this, in order of our kills. Judge the difficulty yourself.

Shannox: Four wipes, once we got the tanking / slowing of riplimb under control, there wasn't too much to this fight. First time we reached p2 was a kill.

Beth: One shot. Three ranged at the bottom, two melee on top. Ranged could easily clear up spiders, and when p3 started melee had gotten her down to 55%. P3 didn't get us any trouble.

Alyrazor: 14 wipes. As soon as we scaled down to two healers we killed it in one go. Two teams of Tank, healer, 2 dps, each responsible for one side of the room made the interupts and healing a lot easier. 2 melee flying around too of course.

Rhyolith: Three wipes. One tank, two healers. three melee on the legs for dps and steering, four ranged for adds and to nuke legs when melee paniced. Much like the other fights, the burn phase wasn't very problematic with seven dps.

Baleroc: I was sat on the fight, but it took us four wipes. Key was to rotate healers so one allways was buffed and could max the tank. Dps rotating beams wasn't very difficult. Learning how to deal with the healing was the trick here.

Majordomo: Two tanks, three healers. Good timing on phase changes is key here. having four people at range during orb phases dancing around fire and taking turns soaking beams. Hugging up during bomb phase with people running out when their debuff is about to run out. have the whole raid spread when there are two bombs left for phase change. Not much more too it.

Ragnaros: About 15 wipes. Just need to learn the mechanics. There are a lot of them but when you've seen them once or twice it's just about optimizing to beat the enrage timer. Doing some shameless promotion of our video here. Should be some interesting stuff there. Hunter POV. http://youtu.be/OJCsX4Es0u0?hd=1

Should also mention that we're a 13/13 13h / week 10 man guild. So our gear level was around 370 when we cleared.

Rhyolith might be the easiest if you have a good player directing the steering on him. We destroyed him and were really shocked at how easily he went down for us. Beth'tilac might be a bit easier, but Rhyolith definitely wasn't tough.