What are the most wanted PvP gems? - Profit.

Hello

Okay so come tuesday (i think) they will be releasing new PvP gear. Which means, Huge income for enchanters and JC'ers *YAY* --INCOMING BRAG--, So when 4.1 came i made rough 200k in a few weeks off of just selling gems and enchants. I hope to be able to do the same here or even better considering this will affect 2 sides of the players. The hardcore PvPers, And the PvEers in PvP gear.

I got enchants covered, And several PvE based gems. But my question is, What are the most wanted gems? Other then the +40 Resil one.

I know the price barriers depends strictly on your servers economy (id say mine is kinda screwed considering greater cele essences are going for 100 each and bolds / delicate infernos are going for 200+ .. ) But what are the most popular gems for players to get?

Take Delicate infernos (40 agil) and Bold infernos (40 str) These 2 are very popular PvE gems. What are some gems based torwards PvP i should be getting in hopes of a hefty profit?

10+ Year Old Account
    40 Intellect/40 Agility/40 Strength are all good for PvP :|

40 Resilience
    20 Resilience/20 Intellect or Agility or Strength

Deleted
    All of the pure dmg gems, 40 int, 40 agility and 40 str are used for hardcore PvP gear, but also the ones with half resi half dmg stats, as 20 str 20 resi, which is a very expensive gem on my server, or the 20 in and 20 resi.
    In addition every hardcore PvP player will also need a minimum of 3 hit based gems, like 20 hit 20 (insert stat).

Although the 20 resi and 20 str is quite rare on my server, therefore you will be able to sell it for a high price.

Most gem the same way in pvp as pve, in that they want the base gems like str or agil because they're just as equally powerful in pvp. And to a much lesser extent, some 20/20 mix with the base stats and Res as well if people are looking to match socket bonuses.

Deleted
    Look on this page, there is a list of what gems are used by pve players : http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/stat...0-0---0-0.html

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperawr View Post
    40 Intellect/40 Agility/40 Strength are all good for PvP :|

40 Resilience
    20 Resilience/20 Intellect or Agility or Strength
    This, basically. Also, int/crit may have a semi-high demand due to the crit changes that came with 4.2, but it's probably safer to just go for int/resi as far as sales go.