View Poll Results: would you watch "erotic movies" with your gf if she liked them, too?

Voters
454. This poll is closed
  • yes

396 87.22%
  • hell, no!

58 12.78%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why anyone would care that their partner likes watching other primates engage in mating practices.

It implies that they, too, are interested in engaging in mating practices which of course translates to an increased likelihood of you getting tail.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    If your BF thinks your weird for liking it move on, if you like something there is somebody who will like you for liking it.
    Not flying my Sig because somebody got butthurt because I posted a question that they didn't like in they're little pet post and sicked ScrapBot on me :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lydian View Post
    All I can say is FUCKYES

---------- Post added 2011-07-04 at 04:49 AM ----------

Ow wow.....I thought those kind of people didnt exist anymore. This is just wrong man.
    Please tell me how being faithful to the one you love (and only wanting to ever be with her) is wrong... I'd love to see someone try to come up with a logical explanation for that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lydian View Post
    Ow wow.....I thought those kind of people didnt exist anymore. This is just wrong man.
    Fortunately they do. Why is it wrong? On what level? What's your reasoning? Is he doing something wrong? Is there a problem with him trusting and knowing her enough to know that she'd never ask him to do such a thing. Being faithful in a serious relationship is wrong? What?

I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    From the perspective of a typical guy....<br>
    <br>
    Definitely something I'd like in a girlfriend is being able to share erotic stuff together. Let's face it, the p<u>rimary reason for a relationship is sex</u>, and erotic movies help with getting people into that mood. Everything else is just icing on the cake.

You're going to be screwed in a few years.
    The most important thing to realize is, no matter what you experience you are never alone; no matter what you are struggling through, there is always someone who is more unfortunate.

It's Ok to Be Takei (Rank 35/ Fractal Level 22)

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, since we don't really allow sexual topics, which the focus has turned to, and the OP has gotten some good advice on her actual problem, going to close this.