Mouseover Chakra + HW

I heal with mouseover, but both my Chakra and Holy Word have issues with such.

My Chakra doesn't activate when i mouseover someone and use the ability, so i always have to move my mouse away to switch Chakras, and frankly its annoying.
    And all the Holy Word macros ive tried or made always have a flaw in them and make them unreliable to use.

I currently use a mouseover macro for my Holy Word that only allows me to heal however, i cant find any macro that also allows me to attack with Chastise while still being able to properly and reliably heal with Serenity and Sanctuary

Would much appreciate some help.
    Thanks in advance.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Deleted
    My Priest is just an alt so I haven't truly paid attention, but my mouseover macros work just fine with a simple /cast [@mouseover,exists,nodead]Holy Word: Chastise;Holy Word: Chastise. It uses the appropriate HW depending on Chakra-state automatically (and I thought you couldn't attack with chastise while you're in a chakra state?)

Also why would you apply mouseover to your Chakra? You're probably using a macro which only attempts casting chakra at your target and nothing else, which isn't possible.

Deleted
    Try using Clique for your Holy Word problem. Also, don't use a Chakra mouseover macro. It's useless, you're essentially trying to buff your Raid member with Chakra, why is why you're having to move your mouse away.

Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    My Priest is just an alt so I haven't truly paid attention, but my mouseover macros work just fine with a simple /cast [@mouseover,exists,nodead]Holy Word: Chastise;Holy Word: Chastise. It uses the appropriate HW depending on Chakra-state automatically
    thats what my holyword macro is like.

as for chakra you don't need a mouse over for that you just need to bind the chakra stance and click that keybind then the appropriate spell can be cast to change to the stance you want

Quote Originally Posted by Pr0ev0lution View Post
    thats what my holyword macro is like.

as for chakra you don't need a mouse over for that you just need to bind the chakra stance and click that keybind then the appropriate spell can be cast to change to the stance you want
    I know i don't need a mouseover for my chakra, but whenever i am moused over someones portrait (cause thats what i do when i mouseover heal) I cant use my Chakra unless i move my mouse away from any portrait, wich is quite annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Powell View Post
    I know i don't need a mouseover for my chakra, but whenever i am moused over someones portrait (cause thats what i do when i mouseover heal) I cant use my Chakra unless i move my mouse away from any portrait, wich is quite annoying.
    Are you using Clique? Because I've never had this problem using baseline in game mouseover macros (which you obviously are aware you don't need one for Chakra).
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Thanks for the macro

And the Chakra issue was just because i had it keybinded to my 4th mouse button, wich doesn't allow me to use it when i mouseover something.

I remember having this issue too, and I can help you solve it.

If you make a hidden hotbar and place hw: chastise on it, your mouse over macro for hw: chastise will begin to work. This hotbar doesn't actually have to show, you just need a link to the actual ability hw:chastise somewhere on your UI.

The reason for this is a bit odd. Any skill that changes its spell ID (traps with trap launcher as well for instance, on a hunter) can't be directly linked from your spellbook in a macro - it has to link first to a copy of the skill on your hotbar and then to the correct ability. This is some glitch with SpellIDs and pointers in the wow client.

Hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    My Priest is just an alt so I haven't truly paid attention, but my mouseover macros work just fine with a simple /cast [@mouseover,exists,nodead]Holy Word: Chastise;Holy Word: Chastise. It uses the appropriate HW depending on Chakra-state automatically (and I thought you couldn't attack with chastise while you're in a chakra state?)

Also why would you apply mouseover to your Chakra? You're probably using a macro which only attempts casting chakra at your target and nothing else, which isn't possible.
    Works perfect, exactly as i wanted Thanx
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarragon
    Casuals don't read mmo-champion, because they're too busy being bad in heroics.

Quote Originally Posted by Powell View Post
    Thanks for the macro

And the Chakra issue was just because i had it keybinded to my 4th mouse button
    I feel antiquated with my 2 button + wheel Logitech setup.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~