Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Scenario makes me think they haven't decided on it. Sounds like something they are thinking about and maybe planning to do if it works out. Like "here we have a scenario for a BG/5 man/raid (or whatever) what do you think about it?)

That's ok their is a new "trick" now involving balorac's trash. And 3 manning it by having the add explode the rest of the mobs for you, then reset, collect loot and repeat tehse are even trash mobs that are farmable for rep beyond honored to. granted you need an instance cleared this far to use this trash so i suppose it's not something a pug is gonna do, more like a gulid to do on off nights with their own lockout.

I love you Mione ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Explosion_Rex View Post
    Yeah, but it's always just been there with no real purpose. No quests. Just as bunch of high lvl elites and a gnome you can't solo. The point is that there seem to be new files and it's being dubbed a scenario. Which indicates it will serve some actual purpose in the future.

I'm definitely curious.
    Dr Weavil dropped a diary page for Blue Sceptre quest line for AQ gates, was fun luring noobs to him to get MC'ed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think Alcaz would be a CoT instance if it has a graveyard INSIDE of it, usually you run from the gy in the actual caverns of time.
    "When I was 5 years old, my mother told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, I told them they didn't understand life." - John Lennon

Make trash immune to snares, problem fix'd.

I have 2 guesses.
    1. Its part of the quest chain for the next legendary, a la the Nexus quests for Dragonwrath.
    2. *tin foil hat* This is about the same time 2 years ago that bibi 'discovered' the goblin and worgen halloween masks 'accidentally' added by blizzard. Just sayin....
    Last edited by moocowfrakmilk; 2011-07-03 at 07:34 PM. Reason: formatting

Deleted
    Now DKs and Hunters cant solo trash

In the nice little table for the quests it says that it only takes 1 day to complete Phase 1. However in the post it says that it takes 3 days to complete Phase 1.

Phase 1 (beginning):
    8 Marks from one time quests
    4 Marks from Phase 1 Daily
    Marks needed: 20
    Time to complete: 3 Days

Deleted
    Mione will always amaze me, 4 days in to the new raid and he already found a way to "exploit" it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rocheku View Post
    Nerf DK's. And god, as awfull as that music was, i coulnd't resist keep listening to it.....Alcaz Island.... Hmmm.... soo much possibilities there.....
    how do you not like nyan cat? IMHO Nyan Cat isn't anything compared to Nyan Thornberry

OT:I thought they only fixed the 77k elementals pack

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Explosion_Rex View Post
    Yeah, but it's always just been there with no real purpose. No quests. Just as bunch of high lvl elites and a gnome you can't solo. The point is that there seem to be new files and it's being dubbed a scenario. Which indicates it will serve some actual purpose in the future.

I'm definitely curious.
    Since the revamping of Dustwallow Marsh, there's been at least 1 Alliance quest that has you flying over Alcaz Island to survey it, and I'm fairly sure I remember some other quest involving it from way back

Where can we found the software in database screenshots please ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    How dare you dislike Nyancat and ponies?

I'm going to tolerate and love you regardless <3
    srsly all pony lovers on this forum are crazy

Well blizzard said they have plans this expansion to include Kul Tiras (Jaina's homeland), so it may be part of the storyline on getting to there

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPChan View Post
    Well blizzard said they have plans this expansion to include Kul Tiras (Jaina's homeland), so it may be part of the storyline on getting to there
    Where did they say they have plans for it in THIS expansion? Source pls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mow View Post
    Now DKs and Hunters cant solo trash
    nope i been doing it all day 3 trash epics so far still havent got my second cleaver to drop though. Firelands is trolling me i keep getting these grey cleaver weapons =(.

My Deviantart sig by Axa

Alcaz Island is where King Varian was held when he was taken prisoner by Naga and was missing in lore, I think. I'll bet that'll have something to do with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    the trash mobs cant be solo-ed unless ryolith is dead. just tried, ran straight to him
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

10+ Year Old Account
    nice video there, but i have to ask (and i'm guilty of it too) how many of you still watch you tubes of wow and still try to move the camera? I'd have to put on my tinfoil hat and agree with barthos there and think CoT. Haven't gotten an instance in there yet this xpac.