Holy Pally PvP Gear Question

Real quick question... I'm new to holy pally PvP, plan on doing alot of 2s next season. I see on the vendors there are pieces with spirit, and some without. Considering I don't think i've ever gone OOM in a 2s arena(outside of mana burn), should I pick up the pieces without spirit and have crit? Or is there a combo of mixed spirit/crit pieces i should pickup?

I only did holy pvp for a little, but as far as i know, mana isn't your biggest concern in arena. Crit and haste are more important because you need to keep yourself and your partner up while they kill the other team. Again, this is from minor experience, but i also wouldn't reforge OUT of spirit

I stopped reading and laughed after "druids are the most OP healers"

Quote Originally Posted by Homer View Post
    I stopped reading and laughed after "druids are the most OP healers"
    Where did he say that?

OT: I gemmed/reforged crit last season mainly because getting holy shock crits is more important than lowing the cast on FoL. And with FoL benefiting from infusion of light, the less you have to cast the better.
    War is peace Freedom is slavery Ignorance is strength

Pick up spirit pieces, don't gem for crit.

Keep gemming intel like always. If you want, you can reforge all of the spirit on the pieces to crit so you have half spirit/half crit on all of your gear. Or you can also just keep all of the gear's spirit. You won't go wrong with spirit.