Apparatus of Khaz'Goroth and Arena/RBG viability.

First off, if this thread was already made I apologize.

Just curious if anyone with a decent PvP background knows if this trinket is at all viable for higher end 3's or RBG's. It seems like sitting on the trinket until it's proc is up would give me and my partner a bigger ramp-up time or if I should just stick with a res/str on use one.

I heard of there being a video on EJ with a ret getting 30-35k Non-crit TV hits(Not including HoLight Dmg). But I can't find it anywhere.

Any input is appreciated.

Disreguard this thread, went ahead and took the risk on my own and it's amazing.

15+ Year Old Account
    In my opinion not viable option unless you are human. First trinket is obviously PvP trinket and second one is between Appratus and Badge. And I will take reliable Use with str anytime over a bit more rating with trick use mechanism.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYFioGqC2qQ - The true nature of finnish people

actually it's bad for ret because you won't be able to stack it 5 times without it falling off

In PvE the trinket is quite good. But in pvp you need to land 5 crits on someone before you get the amazing ratings from it. And as a Ret your crit chance isnt very high. You get some boosts tough, but still. It only procs from crits on CS, TV, DS and HoW. Well HoW you dont use unless you pop cooldowns, and itll be quickly dispelled, and then you dont have the trinket+cooldown.

In PvE it works because the talents+raidbuffs push your crit to a respectable level. but in pvp you dont have as much crit due to pvp gear, and you lack raidbuffs.

Don't really see it being viable at all, with like 5% crit and alot of downtime due to being kited it's very easy to lose all your stacks
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced