3D laptop question...

hey, right now my pc i was ordering from net got longer time intill it arived 28 juli. but the 3d version thats sligthly better (1000gb and 8 instead of 6 gb ram, and blu ray dvd player) is still on the same time.

am thinking of Ordering that instead if it takes so long time.

However i have a small question..

1. does most 3D pc have turn off button/ disable 3D? i like the idea to watch 3D but sometimes its just unnecessary.
    2. does the 3D effect give more Fps? (slower reaction on games when its on)

(Asus G74sx)

For the asus Gseries you will have to activate the "naked eye" tech, also I believe it's said that with 3D activate your FPS will be cut in half

hmmm it dosent seem right about "the naked eye" because by the buy of asus g74 it include 3d glasses

There are different g74sx versions, some with lower resolution, some with and some without naked eye 3D etc.. surely you are looking at a non naked eye 3D version, however those still got the ability for 3D, you will need glasses tho

Quote Originally Posted by Vikzter View Post
    There are different g74sx versions, some with lower resolution, some with and some without naked eye 3D etc.. surely you are looking at a non naked eye 3D version, however those still got the ability for 3D, you will need glasses tho
    yea i know that, the question is just really if i can turn off 3D effect