Thread: Alcaz Island?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    dr.weavil dying was a set back!

... Caverns of Time 5 man to go with the War of the Ancients Raid anyone?

The whole idea would be helping Varian escape his captors.

Deleted
    Alcaz Island: Sewers. Heroic dungeon where you're supposed to save someone(who?) in the sewers.
    Alcaz Island: Weavils demise. Heroic dungeon where youu fight the dragons from the beach and the guards around the houses until you reach Weavil in his house where you will kill him.

It probably doesn't make any sense but I'd love this!

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    ... Caverns of Time 5 man to go with the War of the Ancients Raid anyone?

The whole idea would be helping Varian escape his captors.
    I don't see how rescuing Varian will do anything with war of the ancients. If that is the theme

Quote Originally Posted by Kakuzo View Post
    I don't see how rescuing Varian will do anything with war of the ancients. If that is the theme
    Not what I meant. >_>

Caverns of Time instances take place at different points in time.

The 5 man would be Alcaz + Saving Varian.
    The raid would be War of the Ancients.

Release 2 CoT instances at the same time - one for the non raiders, one for the raiders. Both in the same area, similar to ToC, ICC, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    Not what I meant. >_>

Caverns of Time instances take place at different points in time.

The 5 man would be Alcaz + Saving Varian.
    The raid would be War of the Ancients.

Release 2 CoT instances at the same time - one for the non raiders, one for the raiders. Both in the same area, similar to ToC, ICC, etc.
    if horde complain of to much ally focus in that patch ill say

shut up i saved thrall! after 4.2 i saved him twice..... and killed him like 100 times but what ever

as someone else mentioned, gogo gadget CoT: Alcaz Island, the true Wrynn Story. see how he "slayed" the naga babes ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    While you can attack Doctor Weavil, he has approximately 326K health, and after fighting him for about 15 seconds, he will mind control you and you will be his minion for two minutes. At that point he resumes his nap and, when the debuff expires, the fight starts over again.

been there done that and it twas a pain

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    if horde complain of to much ally focus in that patch ill say

shut up i saved thrall! after 4.2 i saved him twice..... and killed him like 100 times but what ever
    Yo Genn I'm really happy fo' you and imma' let ya finish, but the communists were some of the best liars of all time. OF ALL TIME I'M TELLIN YA

So anyway, it MAY actually be a 5-man CoT instance in which you help Wrynn escape.
    Last edited by pateuvasiliu; 2011-07-04 at 03:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the next raid is supposed to be COT.. it could make sense that Alcaz island may be the COT dungeon associated with it.

Since a lot of QQ has risen over the Horde questline, it would make sense for blizzard to create a sister dungeon to go with the raid.

Perhaps we will participate in Alcaz island before or after the capture.. perhaps we will be apart of it?

I have a big feeling this is going to be related to the COT.

Yeah the CoT idea is solid as it'd go perfectly with the next raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    While you can attack Doctor Weavil, he has approximately 326K health, and after fighting him for about 15 seconds, he will mind control you and you will be his minion for two minutes. At that point he resumes his nap and, when the debuff expires, the fight starts over again.

been there done that and it twas a pain
    it was a hilarious fight, but attempting to solo could result in an infinite loop if you weren't careful. if I remember right you had just enough time for hearthstone between his resetting and re-aggroing

and as a group... well tried it in a small party once during TBC and I charged in as the tank... and promptly went straight for the mage when I was mc'ed and killed her before she could sheep me. I then massacred my party while we laughed about it on teamspeak
    good times