Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lootasisew View Post
    But we don't have to rely on random drops. I am still waiting for a damn epic helmet! I guess I'm seeing the silver lining of knowing my pace of gearing ahead of time?
    I don't understand you. You say that having gear only available from VP/tier is superior to having 2 different sources? Say, we start Heroics next week and kill something - I have zero potential cloth drops, all other healers have something. No one has enough VP for tier pieces yet (unless you're buying gloves). In what way is my position better than other healers? At best, the drop is non-cloth item, say trinket, so it's shared between all the healers - or in case of tier, 3 other classes. In any other case, we get nothing.
    Last edited by KaPe; 2011-07-04 at 03:58 PM.

We're definitely listening. If we can find some information to share on this topic, we will endeavour to do so.
    It sounds like they made a mistake, that it wasnt intentional

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    I don't understand you. You say that having gear only available from VP/tier is superior to having 2 different sources? Say, we start Heroics next week and kill something - I have zero potential cloth drops, all other healers have something. No one has enough VP for tier pieces yet (unless you're buying gloves). In what way is my position better than other healers? At best, the drop is non-cloth item, say trinket, so it's shared between all the healers - or in case of tier, 3 other classes. In any other case, we get nothing.
    Is it better? Hell no, I'd wish every drop was a healer item. I just know that all my items are going to be crafted and bought with valor generally, so I don't have to even worry about RNG and drops. I can now afk for a drink while rolling is happening. Again, positive person seeing silver lining.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    It's just unfair, if they r nerfing mana-regen they should do it for other healing classes too. So priest healer now shares items with mages, locks ? : O

Quote Originally Posted by Lootasisew View Post
    Is it better? Hell no, I'd wish every drop was a healer item. I just know that all my items are going to be crafted and bought with valor generally, so I don't have to even worry about RNG and drops. I can now afk for a drink while rolling is happening. Again, positive person seeing silver lining.
    Yeah, sure, you get the reassurance that most of your gear is crafted/VP, but you also gear up much slower because of that. And since so much of your BIS is from VP, that's less VP to spend on the BoE stuff to sell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

The biggest problem with the lack of spirit drops is that it makes the cloth drops ridiculously sought after with the mages/locks/priests all wanting it. With some spirit items there then at least that wouldn't be so bad (assuming the cloth drops don't naturally have a higher drop rate).

i dont have a problem with this, but then again i play mage

Quote Originally Posted by Penric View Post
    Where did you get that quote?

Quote Originally Posted by Afflictid View Post
    Where did you get that quote?
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...ands-raid-loot

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dabs View Post
    i dont have a problem with this, but then again i play mage
    You should, buddy, cuz it's gonna be priests rolling against your precious purples.

In all seriousness, I don't know if this is such a big deal for disc. Once a disc priest gets enough mana, it'll be very difficult to run out as long as you are already doing the right things. Sadly, my main spec, holy, will be seriously lacking without some solid mana regen and without the massive mana pool or short-cooldown mana return that disc already sports.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    We removed the Fun Stuff forum, all the Fun in the MMO-Champion forums will now be taking place in my pants.

Xenophics <Famous> - Scarlet Crusade (US)

Deleted
    Really, I don't know why this is even being discussed... I'm raiding Firelands, I have only Ragnaros to kill and then heroics... in terms of cloth loot drops I am interested in nothing. As Disc or as Holy, we're maxing VP each week, making dreamcloth for the 2 crafted, and going trash rep farming for AoH items. It's a good thing I love downing bosses and raiding in general, because this tier is seriously f#$ked up. And yes, I will be taking DPS gear just to be somewhat competitive... sorry guildies! It's nice to see that a blue replied, I mean, say what you want... about how to "deal" with this issue, or how it's "not as bad as it sounds"... it's clearly not right. It doesn't feel right.

I've raided since Vanilla and have never come across a whole new raid instance with nothing of interest drops wize (for cloth).

xo

p.s: not mad just astonished... I raid for different reasons than purples, but I do want to gear up to maintain my raid spot on heroics. :<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Penric View Post
    Kinda stupid.

We had loot lists from early builds. We "qq'ed" about it since... may? And what - "we forgot, sorry". Forgot since may?

Jesus Christ, is it still Blizzard I knew before? They releasing patch and forgot to put gear for one class?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuziza View Post
    Since priests are the only ones that use cloth spirit, it makes sense to put cloth that all 3 cloth classes can use in the limited loot tables.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but shamans are only ones that use mail with spirit, paladins are only ones that use plate with spirit, druids are only ones that use leather with spirit. On same way that spirit is useless for hunters/warriors/DKs/rogues, it is useless for mages and locks too.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    And somehow making items for 1 spec of a healer
    paladins and shaman

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psilar View Post
    paladins and shaman
    Shamans use plate? That's interesting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Psilar View Post
    paladins and shaman
    Actually, ele shamans prefer spirit more than hit... But anyway, on cloth drops in FL there is no hit too.

I definitely agree!
    Last edited by ~Valen~; 2011-07-05 at 10:16 AM.

Holy paladin gear for one spec clogs the loot tables since forever, there was even aknowledgement that devs thought it was a minor problem.
    Instead they remove spirit cloth gear usable by three specs. That decision was poorly thought out.
    At least two shaman specs use spirit mail.

Deleted
    I don't mind having to buy/craft things like bracers/boots/etc

I do mind the fact that we don't have alternatives to tier pieces like other spirit using classes. It means we basically don't have a choice in how we gear unless we want to abandon spirit and that plain sucks.

Deleted
    yea it sux