Ruthless War Steed?

So.... we have Vicious War Steed and 2 achievements that give points (75 and 300 victories)

When season 10 hits how is this thing going to work?

1) The 2 achievements go as FoS and we have to win 75 and/or 300 games for Ruthless War Steed?
    2) same as 1....

Is pretty messy to me...

---------- Post added 2011-07-04 at 02:32 AM ----------

We get a FoS for Vicious War Horse too?

Deleted
    why would you get a fos for grinding ? i haven't got any fos farming obsidium yet
    (get it ? because rated bg's are all about time spent playing them and not that much to do with skill)

you get a mount for 75 wins, you get the same mount again for 150 wins and when you finally reach 300 wins you get a 3rd vicious war steed.
    the mounts are account bound so you can send them to your alts.
    vicious war steed becomes vicious war wolf if sent to a horde alt.

no fos, no ruthless war steed

In a way I wish it worked the way the OP was saying.. Warbound / Warbringer title should be 300 wins and continuously counts up every season.. whereas the mounts should be 1 for 75 wins 2 for 150 wins 3 for 300 wins but you start over that counter each season.. so say last season you got 150 wins you would get 2 vicious mounts.. and this season you only win 75.. you would get 1 ruthless mount. same mount with a different color.

Someone told me there is going to be Ruthless War Mounts...

It makes sense cause the mounts from season 9 says "Vicious War Steed/Wolf". The achievement says "epic warhorse" (like you can get a dif one every season) ....