Let me get straight and to the point, I'm looking for ALL classes and all players who are exceptional gamers to join our ranks. If you are good, can handle a joke and criticism without getting defensive or insulted, you have a core raid spot plain, simple, down and dirty.

~ www.indiscretion-guild.com ~

Now I'm sure you've heard this before... and it usually means you'll be on the bench with a nice pillow and a stiff drink. Let me state clearly... If you can do more than 20k DPS, If you try to push to parse every single fight BUT without the risk of your death or you can do more than 11k Healing/Absorbs YOU HAVE A RAID SPOT! You will NOT just sit on the bench and keep it warm. Our goal is to run with no more than 33 people max and we rotate people in and out per boss or after 2 hours tops (and this includes the officers and GM). *BONUS* We will not look to replace you unless you give us a reason to so. Once you have your spot, it's yours until you start to flake off or quit.

Our current goal is be in the top 200-300. We are looking for people who can play at that level and doesn't mind doing whatever it takes to be a team player.

If this interests you... CONSIDER US! ~ www.indiscretion-guild.com ~

What We NEED
- Healers:
SOLID Resto Druid

- Any DPS who can show a log of 20k DPS or greater with focus on the following:
Exceptional Ranged DPS
Shadow Priest, Warlock

Exceptional Melee DPS
Warrior (Immediate spot)

We want people who love this game. We also want a close knit atmosphere not just people who log on to raid and that’s it.

Our ideal applicant is intelligent, highly-competitive, honest, responsible, humble, and analytical in their approach to the game. We look for individuals that take pride in their own play, own up to and learn from their mistakes and respond positively to criticism despite how good or bad it can be. We are good players... you need to be GOOD without the ego!

Raid Info
Monday 9:00pm - 12:00am.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:00pm-12:00am.

Loot is awarded via Loot Council, /rolls on some items and by taking turns overall. Feel free to ask for more info. The goal of our loot system is to put the loot where it will best serve the guild from a raid progression standpoint.

If interested, check us out at: http://www.indiscretion-guild.com/ or Contact Zenyatta, Gnomeoleon Ederbewbz or Votan for more info.