Cool Priest Disc/Holy/Shadow - 7/7 - LF 25M Guild any Server! Read post for more info.

Hello, Well I tell you all the trut and what i want, Im 6/7 with my Main Druid Moonk/Tank - but almost got Ragnaros down so i know the fight 100% - (ALSO I KNOW THE FIGHTS AS HEALER)

What i mean:
    I want to create a NEW char. Priest HEALER for 25 man's i can gear up faslty and lvl fastly, and i want to go 25man's because i'm doing 10 man

I can raid EVERY DAY from:
    1:00 pm. to 7.30 or 8pm. Max
    or from 11.30 pm to 6 7 8 am
    Cause i raid with my main from 8.10 to 11 to 11.20 pm max. (SERVER TIME)
    YES I HAVE "NO LIFE". lol

So. if you want a GREAT healer i was TOP 1 every raid in 25 ICC heroics :P 12/12 Heroics and have some experience as healer in new content with my pala healer.

Just post here ur char name and ur guild name, if your guild is interested on me
    Here is the armory of my moonkin in case you don't believe me..
    Search Yozhu US-Ragnaros (i can't post links cause MMO champion dont let me)
    Yes im from Ragnaros server but im not a retard understanding english :P having alot of experience playing MMO's like 9+ years!

BTW I'm LF Guild with at least 5/7 progression, i hate fails like 1/7 lol
    Ty.

OK, i can raid whatever hour but 8 to 11.30 i can't.. it's doesnt matter ur progression but at least 2/7? in 25 lol anyways i have to lvl the priest I just want to do firelands 25

Anybody know of any Guild raiding at those hours?