Hello to all that take a glance at this!

Name is Brandon, I have been raiding at top tier levels of performance for a while now. Due to RL and a horrible job market I have had to bump up my work hours which has landed me on night shift. I still manage to stay a 2-a-day "hardcore" raider with my friends finishing at 12/13 Heroic, guild got 13/13. Not the best but on my schedule I am very happy.

Moving onto the point here, I get off work Thurs - Mon at 5am CST. I work 5pm-5am those days CST. So I need a morning raiding guild for my Rogue. I would prefer the guild to have tons of potential and to have been around for a while (i.e. established) Would like the server to be very populated and have TONS of pvp'ers! While my main is my Boomkin my Rogue plays at the same level as my main, I love that lil guy

I am looking to raid anywhere between 5:30am (CST) to 10am (CST).

If you sort thru my achievements you will see I refrain from breathing thru my mouth and using the arrows to control the direction in which I desire my character to face. It should give a decent measure on me without a formal interview (which I am 100% OK with). I don't mind applying to a guild or jumping thru the normal hoops a recruit must do.

Thank you for your time and I will try to get back to as many people as possible.