Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

14 year old stabs a mother to death

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news...704-1gyqq.html

Read that article, it is insane how out of control youth are becoming.

(This just happened in Australia last night)

For those who cbf reading it: A group of young boys (14-16) were egging a house, the mother and father came out of the house, found them resulting in a 14 year old boy stabbing the mother to death while the father tried to catch the other kids.

LINK TO THE VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqQ7c...feature=relmfu

edit: Im not trying to generalize all youth but there are more and more cases like this every week, so please dont take it out of context, that wasent my intention.
    Last edited by tilatequila; 2011-07-04 at 12:58 PM.

Wow.. that's disgusting.. vile. I don't even know what to say.

That is an absolute tragedy, but not all youth are like that.

Don't generalize the majority because of a minority.

Quote Originally Posted by tilatequila View Post
    Read that article, it is insane how out of control youth are becoming.
    Yup, cus we are all like that.

<snip>

Mod Warning: The last comment was unnecessary.
    Last edited by mmoc0fc091fcb6; 2011-07-04 at 11:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh here we go with the drama thread again.

Some people have a fuckedup mind, no big deal.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's just twisted

I'm speechless beyond measures right now

15+ Year Old Account
    Disgusting.

How is stabbing someone to death manslaughter? It is clearly murder. I read he got bail too, murderers should never get bail, who cares if he is a minor, he did the crime...
    Last edited by xenaros; 2011-07-04 at 11:33 AM.

Deleted
    As big of a tragedy as it is, saying this represents "youth" is beyond ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdruidelf View Post
    Yup, cus we are all like that.

Brb, gonna go have underaged unwed sex then stab a kitten to death with a knife I stole from some starving people on the street.
    I never generalized everyone or intended to, but im seeing more and more cases like this every week.. also im 16..

Deleted
    people above 20+ also kill people you know?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's sick but it's just 1 person - not the entire youth....

Altho I have to say that youth now does seem to have a higher standard then we had.. We still thought that spitting on a car from a bridge was fun. Nowadays they've been throwing bricks and I heared about kids throwing down a bicyle down a bridge on the high way -.-

Things like this make you wonder why more countries dont adopt the death penalty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, Australia is quickly fililng up with Bogans (i.e. Trailer Trash) and it isn't uncommon to see sh*t kids out on the streets causing trouble. While it definitely isn't the large majority that do this, it definitely isn't a minority either. Most of these kids are brought up with no respect for anything and view society as something they need to continually rebel against (even though its usually our government that pays for these kids to exist in the first place [and continues to support them]).

Unfortunately, due to large government subsidies for having children and Centrelink's (welfare) seemingly bottomless pocket when it concerns 17 year old mothers, Australia is definitely headed toward a rocky future if we continue to encourage the current high ratio of bogan kids:normal kids. I live in QLD and ALL kids in housing commision are like this, there isn't any of the "worked out of the ghetto" stories here - just a whole pile of kids sniffing petrol, smoking cones and getting drunk at 12 years old. These delinquints then go out and raise "kids" of their own while still barely being out of childhood themselves; it isn't odd to see a family with 4 generations all under the age of 50.
    Last edited by SHT; 2011-07-04 at 11:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's my body, I do what I want!

My favorite one lately was a guy that assaulted a guy while holding a dead weasel.

I don't have a proper quote but a guy burst into his exGFs apartment carrying a dead animal, saw a completely random guy there and verbally asaulted him. The man asked why he was carying a dead weasel and the man answered, "It's a Marten" then proceded to pound the guy unconcious.

Sick sad world, nothing new,

Daria.jpg

was he black? just curious

User was infracted for this post.
    Last edited by mmoc0fc091fcb6; 2011-07-04 at 11:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    couldn't be bothered reading the whole article (sorry)

but .. he's released on bail after being charged with manslaughter .. really?

Deleted
    It dont happen more now then before, the world is just smaller and easier to spread the news now days.

Deleted
    I don't really believe there are "more and more of these every year". Just because it feels like that for you doesn't make it true.

My first reaction is to pity for the husband and the children of the deceased mother.

The rest of the case will be appreciated by the Court.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dathraz View Post
    It dont happen more now then before, the world is just smaller and easier to spread the news now days.
    It's always been easy, just more know how to do it anymore.

Sadly, it's at the human race's expense currently.

Maybe once more know how to digest it properly, it can become a tool for good.

Quote Originally Posted by xenaros View Post
    Disgusting.

How is stabbing someone to death manslaughter? It is clearly murder. I read he got bail too, murderers should never get bail, who cares if he is a minor, he did the crime...
    You don't understand the concept of minors, do you?

Also, I don't get this. They egged the house and ran, so the dad goes in the car to chase them down leaving the mother there with another kid who has a knife? The description of the events doesn't make any damn sense to me.

Not that it was their fault, just wondering what was running through their heads...

Edit: After reading it again, I may have had a moment where I skip into the next line on accident, but still is confusing. Says the husband left the car and returned after chasing a few of the kids to find his wife stabbed. Did they try to hold one of the kids in the car or something?
    Last edited by v2prwsmb45yhuq3wj23vpjk; 2011-07-04 at 11:54 AM.