Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by spk View Post
    Yes I do. The people wanting him to die are no better than the killer himself.
    People wanting correct punishment to better the quality of life for the people who do the right thing are as bad as killers. Okay.

They need to come up with a drug that makes the user feel the pain of remorse.

Then lock him up for the rest of his natural life, so he has to live in the hell of regret.

:[

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    Wanting someone in jail isn't a desire to keep someone in agony, it's to keep them out of decent society. Arguments against prison are rooted in a desire for anarchy or a desire to blame others for a persons actions in almost every case.
    There's a difference between wanting to put someone in prison - in SOLITUDE for that matter - for their ENTIRE life, and wanting to send someone just to prison as a punishment. I mean, I laugh at countries who still have a life sentence which actually means a LIFE sentence. But most prefer the easy way out I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by spk View Post
    Yes I do. The people wanting him to die are no better than the killer himself.
    While I agree that he shouldn't be given a death sentence, comparing people who think he should to him is a stupid argument. He killed a woman because he didn't want to be caught for egging a house. Some people want him to get the death penalty because they think he will do it again at some point. They may be wrong, but they aren't as bad as him.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight Gil View Post
    If you're not worried about kids killing their parents, and eventually becoming your future everyday criminal / sociopath, then no, obviously it's not a big deal

Herp derp.
    I'm saying its stupid to make a thread about the same thing every day.
    It has:
    -The same drama
    -The same "discussions"
    -The same closing

herp derp

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kheng View Post
    People wanting correct punishment to better the quality of life for the people who do the right thing are as bad as killers. Okay.
    Yes. I am sure you are bettering the qol of the family of the person you just killed, even if he did something bad.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sad story, but theres no need to be arguing and flaming this early in the morning.