Deleted

Can't remember the name of a certain (indie) game (ninja-roping in 2D caves)

This game popped to my mind after listening to the Frozen Synapse soundtrack, as I think it had quite similar music (but possibly just one track).

You swing a ball with a Worms-like ninja rope through dark caves in 2D. If I remember right you you control the ball with WASD and shoot/detach your rope with the spacebar. Hitting the walls wasn't instant game over, but instead you could hit them maybe 3 or 4 times. It also allowed the use of custom music by placing the mp3 files in a certain folder.

I think it was released either in 2005 or 2006, because I remember listening to Poets of the Fall's first album while playing it.

Had no luck with google, so I'm hoping that perhaps someone here might remember it.

I haven't played the game, but are you talking about Cave Story? That seems to be released around that time and it's an indie game set in caves. If it is how's the game? I have it pre ordered for my 3DS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mende View Post
    I haven't played the game, but are you talking about Cave Story? That seems to be released around that time and it's an indie game set in caves. If it is how's the game? I have it pre ordered for my 3DS.
    That's not it unfortunately.

Hmh, trying to google for it again offers this thread as the first result >_>

I can vaguely remember that to.
    Btw nice to see people from Dunemaul on the forums