Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I saw TBC gear and pots used in that video.

Kill is now void.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neezh View Post
    Not impressive at all.
    Glad that you made an account just to post something this smart.

Grats peeps, even though it's different nowadays with different talenttrees ( and viable specs in general ), I like to see some guys doing this :P

Big grats on the kill a fellow ex twink 60

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    pretty sure i saw some1 with argent champion title in there at the beginning of the video. Pretty sure that it was only a title after wotlk came out. Kinda hard for a lvl 60 to do wouldnt it be?
    Hot Damn! Here I am!

Quote Originally Posted by KungenTCG View Post
    I saw TBC gear and pots used in that video.

Kill is now void.
    TBC gear and wotlk-enchants/gems

Anyway:
    @OP: It is impressive, and I'm kinda jealous of your raiding. I wish I could start anew in WoW. Raiding with 40 people, in this improved game is probably amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Deleted
    By looking on your armory, some of you are using tbc trinkets/wands and some people are using wotlk/tbc gems/enchants/pots etc, other then that congrats to you!
    Btw, do you have any in the guild with any t3/naxx40 gear?
    Last edited by mmoc9b71d5f0c7; 2011-07-04 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacowrapper View Post
    By looking on your armory, some of you are using tbc trinkets/wands and some people are using wotlk/tbc gems/enchants etc, other then that congrats to you!
    Btw, do you have any in the guild with any t3/naxx40 gear?
    Yes they have, e.g. a rogue. But I only saw naxx/40 gear, no T3 on him.

Anyway: Why no Deathknights?
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Thanks for wonderful feeback people! We are not racing with anybody here so we know "we're out late with this kill". The members here love the level 60 raids and most of us don't play any Cataclysm content... Anyways, for more answers on your questions visit our forum: http://dmo.guildomatic.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=2

Deleted
    Ignore the people who bash on the kill, sure it was made with better talent tree's so that they heal more, take less dmg and do more dmg, but still..
    Good job! Congratulations.

10+ Year Old Account
    No offense at all but the getting together of the 39 level 60s must have been way harder then the actual fight. Judging on tone and several comments that appears to be your guilds first attempt maybe even EVER, especially seeing as that one guy mentioned you having watched the fight rather then done many practice runs. It just does not strike me as anything challenging unfortunately.
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

Ha, it's been out for years and people still don't spread out/avoid the beam

That was the hardest part in the fight back when I did it in vanilla, getting people to pay attention.

Grats I guess.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

the use of anything post 60 realy diminishes this.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Not impressive.
    Completely new talent trees, completely new abilities, better itemized gear.
    It's shit like this, man. This is why people are still using the word "Hater" after decades of overuse. It also happens to be the reason I laugh when everyone refers to Vanilla being so great. This quoted person literally said they weren't impressed because the game was less shitty for the OP's kill. Yikes.

On topic, though, big grats. Thanks for filming it, by the way. Was highly enjoyable.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    hey i saw a Mini Thor Pet. There wasnt a Minithor pet in vanilla so you are no true Vanilla Guilde so the kill means nothing....

just kidding bro.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    It's shit like this, man. This is why people are still using the word "Hater" after decades of overuse. It also happens to be the reason I laugh when everyone refers to Vanilla being so great. This quoted person literally said they weren't impressed because the game was less shitty for the OP's kill. Yikes.

On topic, though, big grats. Thanks for filming it, by the way. Was highly enjoyable.
    No, it's not because of people pointing things out without sugar-coating the post. There is nothing offensive or rude about Noomz' post, because all he's saying is that the effort put in killing the boss isn't very big. So what if that means pointing out that the game is better now than then? What does that have with anything to do? The reason why people would call it "hating" is not because of the post itself, but rather because people are too easily offended and unable to take negative criticism. THAT is what sparks overemotional reactions to non-offensive, non-insulting posts like his. So there's no reason for you to act all patronizing and trying to get moral high ground, which frankly is the only thing you seem to be aiming for.

As for my opinion on the video, well, I don't think it was a very impressive kill either for above stated reasons. But you had fun doing it, so to each their own, right?Gratz on the effort put into being able to organize a full raid group to it, though. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aciaedius View Post
    No, it's not because of people pointing things out without sugar-coating the post. There is nothing offensive or rude about Noomz' post, because all he's saying is that the effort put in killing the boss isn't very big. So what if that means pointing out that the game is better now than then? What does that have with anything to do? The reason why people would call it "hating" is not because of the post itself, but rather because people are too easily offended and unable to take negative criticism. THAT is what sparks overemotional reactions to non-offensive, non-insulting posts like his. So there's no reason for you to act all patronizing and trying to get moral high ground, which frankly is the only thing you seem to be aiming for.
    Save negative criticism for someone who asks for it. In the mean time, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" still very much applies. That person could have been equally as unimpressed quietly to himself as he clicked off the thread and went to do something else. Offensive? No. Rude? Clearly that's in the eye of the beholder. It's an aimless downer in a thread about someone being proud of an accomplishment.

No one asked him to sugar coat his turd but it would have been nice to have taken the dump on a more appropriate lawn.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

i saw at least one argent champion title in there, which means you were sloppy in disguising higher level toons in the raid...sorry bro

10+ Year Old Account
    About the Argent Champion title, I believe you still get Argent Dawn titles from running Stratholme and Scholomance, and the new questchains in EPL give Argent Crusade rep, I think, someone look into that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaldriss View Post
    i saw at least one argent champion title in there, which means you were sloppy in disguising higher level toons in the raid...sorry bro
    Hehe you can get that title as a level 60 twink, check the roster if you don't belive me. We don't have any members in Deck me out higher then level 60.

Get yourself some deathknights, just for fun. You're already running with dreanei and dwarf shaman and berserking enchants^^