High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Should be Hitting 85 in the next 12 hours...Now i need to gear ^_^ -Mitagation Priest

Goeie Dag,

I play Disc only disc :P.. Armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Versterker/advanced

* I dinged - Char was leveled crazy fast this is what i have done so far* ^ Look at my armory

I did BWD in ilvl336 gear and was Fun <OOMED fast though>

Please advise on what i should change specc wise and suggest what professions i should level....

Saved 4000 JP so far ...Suggest what gear i should get so that by the weekend I can start raiding ? ( Faction gear inc)

Any advice* is welcome - No link to my armory cause I will revamp talents etc as soon as i ding ...

This is my first healing class , and i am chuffed I choose disc from start ,,,it's Dynamic,engaging and extremely versatile imo.

Piece,

Char : Versterker - EU Quel'thalas
    Last edited by Breekjou; 2011-07-15 at 12:39 PM. Reason: UPDATE :D

chest and legs. grats

Well, you'll want to get the biggest upgrades of your current gear first... Check the JP vendor, you can get 3 pieces of Tier 11/Rings/Feet, some blue stuff from there too. I don't know how good Askmrrobot is for Disc Priests, but that will show you some of the gear you can get at least.

Don't forget you get a nice IL365 Cloak(seems the VP one is better, though) and Neck from the new quests as well, and even more when you open the extras up.

Edit: Askmrrobot Gear Set for you, but someone who actually knows disc check it out because I just put everything pre-ZA/ZG 'BIS' there.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2011-07-04 at 11:13 PM.

Deleted
    try to get DMC: Volcano (shadow) or Tyunami (heal) from the AH, both are great trinkets and easy to get (~5000 and 10000g on my server)
    Push your professions until you get the bonus from it.

As disc you want to get as much Int as possible, your secound trinket should also have +321 int on it (e.g. Core of Ripeness [JP] or Tyrandes Doll [Archaeology])
    Run some ZA/ZG with your mainchar and a group of friends (or visit the AH) for the 353 cloth random epics

Get chest and legs first. Remember if you have honor points you can convert them to JP to buy more. My dk who hit 85 2 days before 4.2 managed to buy 3 tier set pieces and a relic with capped JP and honor points. Next thing you want to do is the two firelands questlines that you get 1 from the heros board next to the SW bank in trade district, and the Thrall questline you get from the new zone portals area in SW. You get a nice 365 cloak from the Thrall quest. You might not want to enchant it however, since you can farm Firelands trash for 2 hours and get a 378 cloak. The hero's board quest will, if you've completed most of Hyjal send you to the new Firelands quest hubs, if not it will give you a quest to assist three npcs that have their own quest hubs in Hyjal. Once you do the start of the questline you will get at least 1 nice item from a Firelands rep vendor. If you can manage to farm firelands trash with a guild or pug then you should do that at least to get to friendly to get your 378 cloak.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for speedy response peeps ... Like'ing the info. I will start with the 1st Pieces of tier11 and will be able to get Tsunami Card from GB at a cheap price ^^.

Is it still worth Grinding for the 4.1 rep Gear?
    Last edited by Breekjou; 2011-07-04 at 11:36 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Breekjou View Post
    Thanks for speedy response peeps ... Like'ing the info. I will start with the 1st Pieces of tier11 and will be able to get Tsunami Card from GB at a cheap price ^^.

Is it still worth Grinding for the 4.1 rep Gear?
    You're going to have to do some more Heroics anyway. Might aswell stick on a tabard and get some free rep while you do it :P I wouldn't bother doing TB dailies to get the Trinket though, just make sure you can get the enchants from Therazane and Hyjal. Also, Exalted with Hyjal gives you a Spirit+Mastery Belt which is nice.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks ....

Erto will def go Exalted Hyjal and Therazane

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    ADVICE start now :

I play Disc only disc :P.. Armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Versterker/advanced

* I dinged - Char was leveled crazy fast this is what i have done so far* ^ Look at my armory

I did BWD in ilvl336 gear and was Fun <OOMED fast though>

Please advise on what i should change specc wise and suggest what professions i should level....

what about you do some research yourself.

What about you try to be constructive yourself? ~ Ultima
    Last edited by Ultima; 2011-07-16 at 04:47 PM.
    Boomkin/Mage/Whatever in Fatsharkyes

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meqq View Post
    what about you do some research yourself.
    Dude - whats ur problem ..... looking for a discussion while im at work

I'm may not be the smartest when it comes to priest (mine is 42). But getting that season 10 honor gear seems to be "better" than any blue heroic dungeon items you can get. Simply because the amount of int and spirit on the new season 10 honor gear is insane higher. I'm for sure going for it, even thou I'm gonna focus on PvE with my priest. I just find the new honor items to be too good.

Did the same with my warlock, since the hit on the honor gear is so much higher than any "quick" avaible items, they become so good. And int/hit is the best stats before hit caped. So I would think the same is with int/spirit for healers on the items. Beside, you can always reforge some spirit if you find the need of "haste/mastery", thou its not a perfect solution, its a great middle way for a lot of people who wanna get started with raiding.