Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really really starting to dislike the fact that this legendary is so badass because with my current guild I'll never have a chance at it :/

Face looks retarded Tarecgosa as a Wyrm = amazing as a Drake = not this shit again.

new mage resource is derp, classic!Gnomes dying cause of failing to kill level 28 mobs is funny also.Not too happy about casters getting the legendary staff that acts like a mount....kinda not fair iif you dont play a class that can get the staff because the mount is very cool looking

A Charlie Sheen joke, Daily Blink? Seriously?! What is this, six months ago? Other than that it was really funny. DLC is amazing as always too.

You forgot that the armory says the staff is a 397 not 404 item level.

First I was like, Whaaaa... dat bull!!! but now after looking at it. lol do not want.

10+ Year Old Account
    "In order to properly match their back story, Priests will no longer be playable on Sundays."This caused me to laugh quite loudly in the middle of my quiet office.....awkward stares ensued.

what... This is utterly and completely unfair. If you're going to do something like this at least make it so melee classes can pick up the quest.

daily blink was beyond epic

15+ Year Old Account
    That mount is damn sexy, WTB staff for my offspec once all our casters are finished getting their embers for it, just so I can fly around on the mount :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by balgus82 View Post
    what... This is utterly and completely unfair. If you're going to do something like this at least make it so melee classes can pick up the quest.
    No it isn't. Since it's an on-use affect, I doubt it would count to your mount collection. Plus there is absolutely no reason why a guild would let anybody other than a caster get this.

Also, if this is unfair, then I demand that Paladins and Warlocks have their mounts made available to everybody.

All hail Hoggerer!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ademptio View Post
    Honestly I am not to happy myself seeing the staff now even has a mount option.. I know blizz wanted to make nice legendaries and newer and more special... But this just feels unfair to other classes/players that wont get the staff. They should add mounts to all other legendaries then linked to the legendary if they do it for one legenadry they need to do it for all of them in my eyes...

It felt pretty lame as a caster to never have even a chance at Shadowmourne either. This makes up for having--up until this point--nothing.

Deleted
    Gonna save my masterball for that one :x

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enfermera View Post
    lol, loving the staff even more. dk's warriors pallies didnt get a mount from shadowmourne wonder how fast the mount is. prob 310% but wish it would be a "legendary" speed
    Please see: Personal Property > which may ultimately lead to Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger

10+ Year Old Account
    I want that staff even more, now...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    What a ugly mount, god it's so ugly... Reused it is also.... Blizzard... You never surprise ..
    I don't see the big deal, just because it has same skeleton doesn't make it bad. Not to me anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    Mount is bullshit. When they gonna make it so everyone can have since DKs qq'd about not being able to have TF? As a mount collector, this sux. My main is my pally. Can't use a staff. Warriors used to be able to use them though. I'd love to even do the quest just for the lore, but now a mount? Yeah, I need a new mount!

Quote Originally Posted by Pumps View Post
    Yeah, another item only 0.000000000001% of the players will get. Let us buy it for real money blizzard! I'd pay 200$ for that
    Get in a good guild put in the solid effort and you get one easy 1EE-12 of players don't kid yourself, so far every caster that can log on has the first stage of this quest, sorry either you suck or the ppl you raid with suck and can't kill firelands trash. Pay $200 for it lol what a loser.

Dear god, the daily blink never fails to make me laugh my ass off.