Interesting Holy Bug

I was fortunate enough to get the two-piece set bonus last week, so I dropped my 4 piece tier 11 for it. I was bored today and wanted to test out how much combat regen I lost, so I equipped my four-piece tier 11 and put up Chakra for the 540 spirit bonus, and then equipped my two piece tier 12. Interestingly enough, the Chakra Flow buff (540 spirit) stayed active, and I was able to gain the 412 mana/5s buff from my two piece tier 12 while keeping the bonus from the tier 11.

Hopefully, they fix this as it gets reported by more players next week, but I thought it was interesting that they overlooked this.

Deleted
    You just solved the problem of most Firelands gear not having spirit.

Found out on Wednesday. Praying they never fix it >_>
    I managed to keep it up as shadow as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Biglove View Post
    I was fortunate enough to get the two-piece set bonus last week, so I dropped my 4 piece tier 11 for it. I was bored today and wanted to test out how much combat regen I lost, so I equipped my four-piece tier 11 and put up Chakra for the 540 spirit bonus, and then equipped my two piece tier 12. Interestingly enough, the Chakra Flow buff (540 spirit) stayed active, and I was able to gain the 412 mana/5s buff from my two piece tier 12 while keeping the bonus from the tier 11.

Hopefully, they fix this as it gets reported by more players next week, but I thought it was interesting that they overlooked this.
    Was combat left between the switch?

Quote Originally Posted by lukz View Post
    Was combat left between the switch?
    had to be, or he wouldn't have been able to change armor

The bug with T11 4PC has been around for weeks, don't know if blizz knows about it yet.

And yes, I tested it myself. Put on 4PC and get into Chakra, the Chakra Flow will not disappear no matter what unless you die, click it off, or switch your Chakra. (And probably zoning too, haven't tested that)
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Yeah it works the other way too, if you are in Chakra and then put on your 4pc you don't get the buff. I approve of this message :s
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

shh this is great for us that are getting t12 pieces but dont want to drop the 4 piece bonus just yet!

Interesting.

Exploiting, but interesting. Makes me wonder if a bug like that was present under the focus testing that revealed that holypriests don't need spirit anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Interesting.

Exploiting, but interesting. Makes me wonder if a bug like that was present under the focus testing that revealed that holypriests don't need spirit anymore...
    Good point.... D:
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest