Deleted

Arms Warrior Macro's Help

I've been playing wow for about two months now. I found arms very interresting, but very hard to keep up with other dps on single targets.
    i tryed on a boss dummy, and my dps is 11-12k with ilvl (355) and weap 353. i dont think its my rotation, but if it is, let me know please

Rotation: Get rend up then prio: Collosus Smash>Mortal Strike>Overpower>Slam. - Heroic Strike at 70+ rage.

So my question is, can i get a macro that either boost my damage by quickly spam after CD/GCD or any macros that makes the ratation easier for the lazy guy. Let me know below plesae

Deleted
    There are very few cases where macros really help with increasing your DPS. In most cases they'll lead to a DPS loss in fact.

Exceptions are macroing stuff like trinkets with Deadly Calm or Battle Stance with Overpower. Since the Arms rotation is fairly interactive, trying too hard to automate the process will hurt your DPS. You're better off just learning how to play properly.

Sure, someone might come here with a fancy 10-line castsequence macro but I promise you you will see better results from a manual execution.

For more details, visit the Arms sticky: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...aclysm-Edition

Not too much to the rotation. I use a few macros to have less buttons to hit. With a PowerAura for when Deadly Calm is up for 10 seconds, I go through the rotation while holding shift too for the free HS.

Code:
    #showtooltip Mortal Strike
    /targetenemy [noexists][dead][help]
    /startattack
    /cast [combat]Sweeping Strikes
    /cast [combat]Deadly Calm
    /cast Mortal Strike
    /cast [mod:shift]Heroic Strike
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /startattack
    /cast Overpower
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /startattack
    /cast Colossus Smash
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /startattack
    /cast Bladestorm
    POWA example:
    Version:4.21; b:0.8784; g:0.8784; icon:achievement_boss_kingymiron; buffname:Deadly Calm; r:0.8784; x:1; unitn:Only for raid/group.; texture:172; alpha:1; stacksOperator:=; PowerType:0; size:0.65; y:129; texmode:2; ismounted:0; finish:3; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.h:0.9; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:BOTTOM; timer.y:57; timer.Transparent:true
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-07-05 at 03:45 AM.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator