Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obsiddias View Post
    500k?... you sure you don't mean 500g? cus if you do mean 500k, then people on your server really don't know how to price things... :/
    I am Heavy Weapons Guy. And this... [grips Sasha] is my weapon. She weighs 150 kilograms and fires $200 custom tooled cartridges at 10,000 rounds per minute. It costs $400,000 to fire this weapon... for twelve seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by roostah View Post
    hehe yea. sorry, 500g it is.

this was one of the good 'investment' i did

http://i54.tinypic.com/zx1z68.png

lol, quite a difference

http://i55.tinypic.com/24zdgtz.png

15+ Year Old Account
    A lot of the gems/enchanting mats are still much higher on my server than pre-patch. Volatile life has stayed steady above 5g too, with water up above 10g, and the others all dropping lower then before (~7g for fire, 10g for life, not sure on earth).

10+ Year Old Account
    i was mining in uldum the day after the patch and NO bots were farming then a few days later.. packed with bots and volatiles drop to half the price along with elementium bars

The price variation between realms is amazing. On mine, lifes sell for 9-15g, water 20-28g, air 20-29g, fire 16-20g, earth 10-16g. These prices flow on to everything that is made from volatiles.

On my server Elementium Ore has nearly doubled in price, while volatile Waters and Lifes have gone up by about 50%. Volatile Fires seem to be in about the same place they were before 4.2, but still higher than they were before people started stockpiling. Pyrite is, at it's cheapest, the same price it averaged before the patch.

Then again, cut gems have virtually doubled in price too so that might explain the ore. My server's economy is kinda weird I think though.

on my server the price of savage leather and heavy savage leather shot up by a lot for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by dexx View Post
    The price variation between realms is amazing. On mine, lifes sell for 9-15g, water 20-28g, air 20-29g, fire 16-20g, earth 10-16g. These prices flow on to everything that is made from volatiles.
    hehe yes indeed! prices at mine are now:
    life < 1g
    water 5g
    air 15g
    fire 3g
    earth 1g

when i look at it this way o should really start making tg again =)

Ya I noticed prices slumped a bit. I'm just siting on my stock of stuff for now and seeing where it goes. Personaly I stoped Xmuting truegold and shifted over to Xmuting airs. fires are easy to get on the dailys now but wind is still a PITA with not many places to get them reliably or in quantity.

Who is John Galt?

Try come on a dead server.... Now I sold all my gems but green/blue/yellow and very little enchant mats left ;/ Think Ive sold for about 100k since patch, so cant complain but still annoyed by how dead mats on AH is now.. no orange, red or purple hurts not to have now... stacks of ores 60g stable

The price slump is due to flooding. Speculators (there seem to be a lot more in cata) bought up a large amount of materials to sell at a profit during the release of the patch. Since there are more speculators this time around, and crafted patterns are gated (by the dailies and living embers), there is a very high influx of materials since speculators are trying to dump their stock. Yet no one is buying the materials because there simply isn't a demand for them.

Life: 12g each
    Earth: 12g each
    Fire: 10g each
    Air: 25g each
    Water: 30g each

<_<
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.