Deleted

[Disc/Holy] Complete gearlist pre-HC for Firelands

Hello all,

I just wanted to share with you a spreadsheet I put together for Firelands pre-HC gear... applicable to both Disc and Holy since it's a complete list. There are also three tabs at the bottom of the sheet... Tab 1) complete list, Tab 2) weapon combinations, Tab 3) General 'wish list' although it's kind of redundant since we don't have much choice.

Note: I deliberately left out the random stat head piece... if it drops for you, and has nice stats, then congrats!

Note 2: Take a look at the "Source" column and you can understand why many healing priests are complaining... Spirit cloth = VP, AoH or Crafted. ;p

Note 3 (ninja edit): "CF" under the "HC" (meaning, Heroic) column... means the item is upgradeable with Crystallized Firestone. Not immediately clear if you're looking @ the sheet for the first time... but hey... :}

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...ZSOHc&hl=en_US

I hope this is useful to you priesties... let me know if I missed anything.

xo
    Sens
    Last edited by mmoc162ec51c63; 2011-07-07 at 11:34 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    It would be interesting if you added if the items are upgradeable to HC version to. Thanks for the list.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nobodysbaby View Post
    It would be interesting if you added if the items are upgradeable to HC version to. Thanks for the list.
    Hey, good idea! :> Next time that it is slowwww at work, I will do so... :}

xo

---------- Post added 2011-07-05 at 12:52 PM ----------

Added "HC" column to indicate whether the item is upgradeable to heroic or not. :} Green yes, red no.

thx much for your time puttin this together... i still cant decide if i want to save for new tier 2pc (372->378) or just get a few offpieces that are 359->378

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Docta View Post
    thx much for your time puttin this together... i still cant decide if i want to save for new tier 2pc (372->378) or just get a few offpieces that are 359->378
    Personally, because I know that I will have to buy everything VP related in order to stay competitive... I'm saving up for the tier chest piece as first purchase and then tier legs... debating whether to buy tier gloves or go with the crafted ones (which can't be upgraded to HC :<). Hoping for tier drops / weapons / offhands / trinkets during the raid, and otherwise will just keep working on rep. They even screwed us on the Hyjal dailies... the Moonwell group of purchasable items are the last to open... after Druid and Shadowwhatever... lol... :}

Just to add that I also have heroic T11 chest/legs/gloves, ... but I think I'll upgrade them first anyways ... gotta happen eventually!
    Last edited by mmoc162ec51c63; 2011-07-05 at 01:32 PM.

Thanks for this list
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    Thanks for this list
    NP I just updated it so that the names of items are links to wowhead. ;]

BTW you should add the Shadow Tier legs as an option: http://www.wowhead.com/item=71278

The Shadow tier legs are only 185 Spirit less than the Healing Tier and you gain 237 Mst over the Healing Tier after reforging off the Crit (normal mode gear). They also have 2x Red Socket instead of 1x Red 1x Yellow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    BTW you should add the Shadow Tier legs as an option: http://www.wowhead.com/item=71278

The Shadow tier legs are only 185 Spirit less than the Healing Tier and you gain 237 Mst over the Healing Tier after reforging off the Crit (normal mode gear). They also have 2x Red Socket instead of 1x Red 1x Yellow.
    Hehe, interesting thought... I suppose if you had 4/5 [head,shoulder,chest,gloves] with the healing Tier items... but no legs, you could indeed also get these ones... I'll add it to the list :}

xo

Although, I suppose you could say that for any of the Tier pieces... although I suppose it's unlikely that any disc/holy priest would trade in a head or shoulder Tier token for shadow gear. ;]
    Last edited by mmoc162ec51c63; 2011-07-06 at 07:45 AM.

Well the reason I pick the legs are mentioned above and the fact that they are the only healing tier piece with only Crit, therefore the least attractive. The Shadow legs are much better optimized than the healing and the only other option are the legs from Alysrazor, which have a little less Crit and Haste instead of Mastery - so again, it's just another option (and I love the 2x Red Socket). Thanks for adding it!

Thanks for the list...on the issue of the legs, it is kind of lame that we have no non-crit option.

Deleted
    Re: crit on legs, it's not so bad if you're a tank healing Disc priest... ;] but otherwise, bleh.

---------- Post added 2011-07-07 at 09:58 AM ----------

btw I added "CF" in the heroic column for the two items that can be upgraded to heroic from the Crystallized Firestone :}

10+ Year Old Account
    What do other people think about weapon choice for a disc priest this tier (pre-heroic)? I have always prefered and used MH/OH but Raggy's staff looks really nice >.>.

And big thanks for list I noticed :P a lot of people checking it out.

Deleted
    Thanks for this! Was going to post something similar for my fellow guildy priests. But your spreadsheet is much nicer!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adelle View Post
    What do other people think about weapon choice for a disc priest this tier (pre-heroic)? I have always prefered and used MH/OH but Raggy's staff looks really nice >.>.

And big thanks for list I noticed :P a lot of people checking it out.
    Well, if you're trying to get some Crit for tank healing as Disc,... then Raggy's staff is pretty nice, although you're gonna fight DPS for it. I'll be aiming for Raggy's MH + Shannox's OH... (ie: Ko'gun and Goblet of Anger)... otherwise I'm hoping Smoldering Censer of Purity will drop from random boss :} Has a truckload of spirit on it which can nicely be reforged into Crit or Mastery if too high on spirit. Good to have options!

thanks for the feedback too :}

10+ Year Old Account
    It is hard to choose tbh. Raggy's MH and Shannox's OH equal less Int than Raggy's Staff (if you put in a JWC only gem for example). From the other hand it's hard to say what's ones exact role in a raid if ones healing set-up changes (due to rotations) and also depending on the boss encounter one might be assigned to heal an off-tank or raid heal (in case you're playing with 1 tank and 1 pala healer). Which shifts ones stat priority >.>.

Edit: Am just trying to get clear about what I should be aiming for in general and all input is very helpful.
    Last edited by Adelle; 2011-07-07 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adelle View Post
    It is hard to choose tbh. Raggy's MH and Shannox's OH equal less Int than Raggy's Staff (if you put in a JWC only gem for example). From the other hand it's hard to say what's ones exact role in a raid if ones healing set-up changes (due to rotations) and also depending on the boss encounter one might be assigned to heal an off-tank or raid heal (in case you're playing with 1 tank and 1 pala healer). Which shifts ones stat priority >.>.

Edit: Am just trying to get clear about what I should be aiming for in general and all input is very helpful.
    with out a JC gem you get 9 more int from the staff and you get a bunch of haste, which is great for a 25 man holy priest like myself. If I was healing a 10 man I'd take the staff to get the mastery from the staff,but as a 25 man healer I look for haste and that mh/oh combo makes me happy.

Deleted
    Bumping for spreadsheets