Thread: Conquest Points

Conquest Points

I have a couple of questions I couldn't find the answer to, wonder if anyone can help?

First, if I convert VP to CP, does that count towards the weekly CP cap?

Secondly, again if converting VP to CP, does that count towards the total required before you can purchase weapons etc?

Thanks in advance for any help

Yes to first question. No to second question

Quote Originally Posted by noobj View Post
    Yes to first question. No to second question
    Why no to the second? do you have some blue post to back that up? or you just saying no cause it sounded good?

Quote Originally Posted by Frosties View Post
    Why no to the second? do you have some blue post to back that up? or you just saying no cause it sounded good?
    Or maybe because it doesn't? *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Frosties View Post
    There you go, doubt everyone's post because they don't have blue posts to support. Or you just believe them because it's true.

Wow so much for being nice and giving a quick answer. Its NO because when u use JP to convert to honor the amount till u can buy the 359 weapon doesnt decrease so obviously it would be the same deal with vp --> cq conversion. Happy now?

Deleted
    yea, but honor/justice are different in a lot of ways compared to valor/conq.

my gut tells me that converting vp to conq will count towards the weapon requirement.but it will be a retarded move none the less.
    even if you don't care about pve gear, you're so better off selling wrists then converting the points in the same amount of conquest you'll get from wining a few arena games