Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorooz View Post
    sex pathetic?? you are all big nerds or you never have sex in your life to say that. sex is one of the best thing you can do in your life. having pleasure, giving pleasure, see smile on her face, share intimate moment how can it be pathetic ???
    Sex is great. Sex is not pathetic. You are.

You are pathetic for using words like "big nerds", "shame" and "pathetic" with regard to people who don't share your way of life.

I'm 24, a virgin-not-by-choice and I can positively assert that my life is better than yours in every single aspect except this one.

Deleted
    You will regret it later in life, when you reach mid twenties and meet a girl (the way you are going your first serious gf) and think "Hmmmm i havent really had any sexual experiences and wont get too now either"
    Sex with the same person over and over will get boring and you will wish you had put yourself about a bit more when you were younger.

Anyone who denies this deep down knows its lies even if its something they've only thought once, even the 27 year old virgin earlier in the thread will probably argue till hes blue in the face. I'd take what he says with a pinch of salt alot of the media stuff about sex is scaremongering for young kids who dont use protection... just be safe and you will be fine.

I'm not saying go on a sex spree.... but it wont harm you to venture into the world of women.

Deleted
    Don't care for what other people think,
    there are woman out there who really dig you being fresh(and maybe a bit picky?)

Although Do read up some kissing advise or so, cause you don't want to look like a fool licking someones face or pushing too much tongue xD

I think you should be proud of yourself,
    Goodluck man^^

Quote Originally Posted by BozzaBean View Post
    You will regret it later in life, when you reach mid twenties and meet a girl (the way you are going your first serious gf) and think "Hmmmm i havent really had any sexual experiences and wont get too now either"
    Sex with the same person over and over will get boring and you will wish you had put yourself about a bit more when you were younger.

Anyone who denies this deep down knows its lies even if its something they've only thought once, even the 27 year old virgin earlier in the thread will probably argue till hes blue in the face. I'd take what he says with a pinch of salt alot of the media stuff about sex is scaremongering for young kids who dont use protection... just be safe and you will be fine.

I'm not saying go on a sex spree.... but it wont harm you to venture into the world of women.
    Well, yeah, you don't have to settle in your mid twenties. You can start having sex "late" and still do it with many people. Actually, you have the most sex around 30.
    Last edited by Authary; 2011-07-05 at 02:46 PM. Reason: I can't write proper english

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Authary View Post
    Well, yeah, you don't have to settle in your mid twenties. You can start having sex "late" and still do it with many people. Actually, you have the much sex around 30.
    Of course you can not once in my post did i say you couldnt.... but sex as you get older comes with alot more baggage... single parents etc. You're only a carefree teen once.

Deleted
    sex pathetic?? you are all big nerds or you never have sex in your life to say that. sex is one of the best thing you can do in your life. having pleasure, giving pleasure, see smile on her face, share intimate moment how can it be pathetic ???
    I've been sexually active since I was 13, it's not "one of the best things you can do in your life", not to me atleast. Just brought me trouble by starting that early. Yes, it can be nice and so on but doing it when you're not ready for it is not the way to go.

you are not the most poor in the world anyway ,i m 19 years old now,and i dont even had touched a girls hand.....never.......
    many Chinese people have a very stuipid idea ,they always want to keep virginity until geting married......

10+ Year Old Account
    Its sad to be so concerned over something so trivial at such a young age. And its pathetic how people are treated by others just becuase they don't have a GF or have kissed someone yet. This generation is so f**ked up. You know screw worrying about how you will live the rest of your life, what carreer you'll get, etc. Lets see whos the first to get laid!!! Oh blah blah it goings on and on and gets stupided every year. If your going to kiss someone make sure its special, and make sure that that relationship is going to last for more then a couple months. This is "love" not an Apple product. You shouldn't have to get a replacement every 4 months. I'm asexual, but I see this every freaking day from both my straight and gay friends. I will never understand why people will do this crap to themselves.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Quote Originally Posted by Scottishpaladin View Post
    sorry, what "bro"?
    Dont mind him he has a habit of "accidentaly" trolling even tho it happens multiple times, best is just to ignore him as many others have done
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    Dont mind him he has a habit of "accidentaly" trolling even tho it happens multiple times, best is just to ignore him as many others have done
    Getting sick of these troll cunts I am
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synros View Post
    Its sad to be so concerned over something so trivial at such a young age. And its pathetic how people are treated by others just becuase they don't have a GF or have kissed someone yet. This generation is so f**ked up. You know screw worrying about how you will live the rest of your life, what carreer you'll get, etc. Lets see whos the first to get laid!!! Oh blah blah it goings on and on and gets stupided every year. If your going to kiss someone make sure its special, and make sure that that relationship is going to last for more then a couple months. This is "love" not an Apple product. You should have to get a replacement every 4 months. I'm asexual, but I see this every freaking day from both my straight and gay friends. I will never understand why people will do this crap to themselves.
    Young people have a very misguided view of the world.
    This has been true and will likely remain true.
    As long as people eventually grow up it's fine.

Deleted
    16 and still no kiss.... come on stop playing wow and go outside... you are waisting your time in front of a stupid computer game instead of experiencing life. ofc it s easier to lvl a character to 85 than speaking witth girls (or boys it down t matter) but come on, you are missing the best part of your life. between 16 and 20 your parent pay everything for you, for the house, food, college etc....just enjoy it and go to party or meet people. you have nothing to worry about, yr young, mature enough, and you spend yr day playing wow..... shame. you will finish like the guy wrote (27 years old still virgin) ..pathetic. you miss one of the most beautiful thing in life : sex.
    This made me laugh kinda hard, and give me the feeling I don't even want to kiss or have sex atm so I won't be like you. Luckily even if I did I wouldn't turn like you.

Thanks for all the nice responses it really gave me confidence. Also prolly girls fall on guys like the guy who wrote the thing ^up up here. Since they fall on ''tough'' and ''swearing'' boys, though it seems I'm already too mature for that. I heard that quite alot also from nearly every girl in my class telling me I'm one of the most mature persons in my class. And then you hear some sience guy telling girls are mature earlier and like mature guys, shitty I've never had one then >.> aka. That sience seems to be kinda untrue?

Again thanks for all the nice responses !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousHurr View Post
    This made me laugh kinda hard, and give me the feeling I don't even want to kiss or have sex atm so I won't be like you. Luckily even if I did I wouldn't turn like you.

Thanks for all the nice responses it really gave me confidence. Also prolly girls fall on guys like the guy who wrote the thing ^up up here. Since they fall on ''tough'' and ''swearing'' boys, though it seems I'm already too mature for that. I heard that quite alot also from nearly every girl in my class telling me I'm one of the most mature persons in my class. And then you hear some sience guy telling girls are mature earlier and like mature guys, shitty I've never had one then >.> aka. That sience seems to be kinda untrue?

Not every girl likes the same type of guy, that's sort of obvious.
    Also this is the internet, people lie. A lot.
    If you really want a Girlfriend badly, then you need to step outside of your comfort zone, gain a bit of confidence and have at it.
    If you don't then keep doing whatever makes you happy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Losing your virginity before 18 is disgusting anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousHurr View Post

Just another advice : if you think you're mature, you're not.

You'll be when you'll stop worrying 'bout whether you are mature or not.

Deleted
    I am 18, virgin and never kissed a girl, though I did hold hands with some. I don't know if people see me as ugly or cute because I have never been interested in any relationship, and I am 99,9% sure I will NEVER be, because of personal preference.

But do you know what is it strange? That you care about what douchebags think about you. Yeah, that's right. When they ask me things like that, I usually tell them to mind their own business, or ask them how do they dare to ask me such questions. It depends where people draw the line. I can ask them about sex and would talk about it with a smile on their little faces. If I ask them about their fantasies or fetishes, they might get angry. Social stigma. Get rid of it, and start being an individual. What are you, a sheep?

And I'll share you a little secret. Those people that mock you for never kissing a girl. They probably are insecure about themselves because they regret kissing a prostitute, or losing their virginity to people they now hate, and they want that virginity back. I advise you to keep yourself for someone you like, not getting rid of it just for the sake of getting rid of it.

By the way, to those who overrate sex: there are far more better things to do than just sex. You are human beings for fuck's sake, you can do things from having sex to walking on the moon. People know very well how an orgasm feels like, you don't need to tell us that it's the best thing ever. Now pick your scales, nimrods.
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2011-07-05 at 03:03 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by spk View Post
    Stupid perhaps but not disgusting. Let people decide what they want to do for themselves without trying to impose feelings that it's disgusting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Stupid perhaps but not disgusting. Let people decide what they want to do for themselves without trying to impose feelings that it's disgusting.
    Yeah man, children having sex is sooooo cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Neither me or my girlfriend find it disgusting, we kinda regret it (well, she does, she wasn't quite 16 yet) so I regret it because it makes her feel bad. We feel stupid, not dirty.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Yeah man, children having sex is sooooo cool.
    They're no children. By 18, most human beings are already fully developed. Let people do what they want as long as it doesn't harm anyone (and sex doesn't harm anyone if it's well done.)