Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Dick move, but legal.

All you people saying its the raid leaders fault are a bunch of ass-hats IMO.

To the OP: The raid leader stated the terms of the run at the start, you knew them, you still went along. He never changed them mid way through or when it droped did he? You are the one that changed the terms when the mount dropped. Regardless of if he forgot to do something or didn't, the fact that you intentionally went along after knowing what the reason for the run was and then walked off with the mount was wrong to do.

You shouldn't be getting banned for it, but I do think the mount should go to whomever the raid leader was and you should be taking any actions in order have the mount given to that person.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrickstarr View Post
    The raid leader had it on Group Loot, his fault. You never said you would give it to him.

Grats on your new mount.
    That, Gz on your new mount!! There's nothing harassing the terms, and therefore Blizz cannot be involved!

10+ Year Old Account
    you wont get banned his fault and if he keep harasing you report HIM and he'll get baned for few days =)

No, Blizzard won't remove your mount, if things happened exactly as you say. However you, sir, are a douche. And they SHOULD remove it, even though I know they won't.

Quote Originally Posted by tacoloco View Post
    Nobody here knows what, if any, action blizzard might take. That said, there is no action to take unless OP -explicitly- agreed to the loot rules in a way Blizzard can verify. TBH, I didn't recall the last time I explicitly agreed to loot rules in a pug raid. The raid leader tells us what the loot rules are and that's that.
    It doesn't matter, loot rules were established and the OP went along anyway, indicating that he agreed to them, regardless of whether or not he explicitly said so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    It all depends on how they word it. If its anything like MS > OS then that holds nothing against the Raid Leader because Blizzard sees it as what is really your Main Spec? They have no way of determining it. Running as that spec does not constitute it being your main spec as mean run with a different spec and have a different spec and many leaders accept this. Loosely defined loot rules is what allows Raid Leaders to ninja items.
    I was talking about when a Pug Raid Leader says it MS>OS breaks down any and all loot rolls to where you think "Hey ____ is my MS sweet I will get the item because no one can use that for MS" and still ninjas stuff

Well just to be sure make an ticket and explain what happend

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kradsk View Post
    Okay guys, thanks alot for the quick replies. The guy claimed that he had called Blizzard customer service, and they said i would get banned etc, and he would get the mount because i agreed on joining the raid, so i just wanted you guys opinions on it
    1st rule of customer service is you never talk about customer service. What I mean by that is they wouldn't tell him if you were getting banned or if you were gonna lose the mount etc. etc. The GM's say it everywhere, on forums and on tickets that they cannot discuss what they do to people no matter the circumstance. Dude is trying to scare you. Grats on the mount!