Season 10 FOTM Club who/what's in!

Season starts today (i'm pretty sure at least? lol) But what do you feel the FOTM club will be for 2's?! And before you start flaming "2'S DOESN'T REWARD ANYTHING ANYMOAR! WHY PLAY 2S" I do it because i like it, it's fun and a challenge running healer/dps.

what's the OPness for 2s this season as gear continues to scale up?!

Feral resto shaman will probably be good, from what I've heard ferals are one of the better melee this patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enh shamans! weeeee!
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

I'm inclined to believe that healer/dps comps just got stronger with 200% crits and even more longevity with more spirit on gear.
    I think we will be seeing a little less DKs with the deathstrike nerf - I've literally played games in 4.1 against DK's which last 5+ minutes where the DK does more healing than his healer.
    Rogue/mage got hit by a pretty decent sized nerf with CR and cloak sharing a cooldown, that's just one more cooldown which you don't need to survive through before you can land a kill.
    I think Mage/Priest (disc & shadow) will both remain extremely strong, mages dont usually rely on deep>rings in 2s, and shadow direct damage/dispel protection got buffed as well as shadow is going to have a lot less mana issues in ruthless gear.
    Feral will probably see more play time with the mangle/shred/ravage/bite buffs - though they can still have a tough time doing consistently high pressure and land kills against healer/dps teams without all cooldowns up like a warrior or dk can.

These are the only real things I see affecting the current state of 2s, things like elemental shamans and boomkins will still get destroyed by most comps because it's just too easy to shut down their damage or train. The only thing I see being really OP is something like shatterplay where both the spriest and mage have the legendary staff... All you need is a shattered frostbolt and a 3 orb mind blast to land at the same time and both proc and you could pretty much global someone. :S