Thread: Favourite BG

what is your Favorite BG?

I took about a 4 month break from WoW, I came back this weekend to see it was AV weekend! I was very happy since I loved AV back in classic. So since i was behind the curve PvP and PvE wise i went in and grinded to get some better gear and some good weapons. While I was doing this I started to rekindle a liking for PvPing. For the longest time I was very sour from doing 1 1/2 HWL grinds in Vanilla, but since I have found a group of friends who do like to do PvP and are willing to do them in groups it is making that sour feeling ebb away. Now I don't have much TBC,LK,and Cata PvP experience but I held my own with my Fury Warrior ( yes I know Arms is the PvP spec but I really love my Fury Warrior). I want to try some of the newer BG's to get some skills going to possibly start doing Arenas with my friends.

So, here is the question; What is your favourite BG and why? Also aisde from going in and getting stomped in Arena's is doing BG's a decent way to get some of the experience again?

here is the Link to my Armory I know I need some gems but being broke sucks (doing dailys now to get the gold to get gems and enchants and such.) any suggestions would be helpful. I am not wanting to try arms.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...elrayne/simple
    Last edited by Voidstorm; 2011-07-05 at 04:16 PM.

wsg when i feel like just pvp since there is always a party in the middle. But av is great if you can get the whole team working.

IMHO the best BG's (if you're playing alone) are the quick 10v10s or 15v15s, where the individual can make the biggest impact (honestly, in IoC and AV, you can basically afk and not change the outcome even slightly). I think Twin Peaks is an amazing new BG, all the fun of WSG but with a more practical map and more spawn points. Arathi Basin and WSG will always be my favorites though, I'm a traditionalist.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticSapTactics View Post
    IMHO the best BG's (if you're playing alone) are the quick 10v10s or 15v15s, where the individual can make the biggest impact (honestly, in IoC and AV, you can basically afk and not change the outcome even slightly). I think Twin Peaks is an amazing new BG, all the fun of WSG but with a more practical map and more spawn points. Arathi Basin and WSG will always be my favorites though, I'm a traditionalist.
    Thanks, I'll have to try out Twin Peaks tonight when I get home from work.