Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Guild Slut breaking my guild appart :(

So, every guild has at least one.The girl who is terrible but she is cute (if her pics are really her) and she flirts with everybody and latches on to an officer for raid spots and gear and the such.

I am the GL of a semi casual guild, we raid 25 man content and i am facing this problem, 2 of my core officers are currently on the verge of leaving because said girl started doing her thing with one officer, then she moved on to another one and it started a lot of drama.

My quick solution to the problem was to gkick her and let her go on her merry way to destroy another guild but now both my officers went ape shit and threatening to leave and take others raiders with them.

What to do?

Kick her and recruit. Recruiting isn't that bad right now since it's a new big patch and people are coming back.

Deleted
    1. Kick the bitch
    2. Kick the officers
    3. Recruit new officers
    4. Don't recruit new bitch
    5. ?????
    6. Profit

Deleted
    The thing to do is first give us pics with her so we can judge the solution to your problem))

10+ Year Old Account
    Treat her exactly the same way you'd treat a male player who was causing drama and startigh fights among guildmembers: Kick her before it gets any worse.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

1- grow a pair
    2- follow helpful instructions offered by Davep and NCS.
    3- Profit. There is no hidden step.

I laughed wayyyy to hard at shag's response...

but I agree that this is the way to judge your problem *nod*

Quote Originally Posted by ShagratQT View Post
    The thing to do is first give us pics with her so we can judge the solution to your problem))
    ^What this guy said.

Is this really a thread?

Kick and move on. I can't believe this is remotely up for debate. Grow a pair.

You're the GM, why are you having conflicted feelings about this? Just boot her and if anyone else is so twitterpated over some girl in a video game that they leave, let them. It's not like finding people to replace members in your guild is difficult.

Ermmmm I have to say I've never encountered this problem, sure love triangles (believe it or not) in guilds but someone "throwing" themselfs at officer? thats a new one, tbh all our officers are mature enough to avoid crap like this,

I'd kick her if she really is causing problems ingame, Tell the officers to leave but dont boot them yourself, and let them know in G chat, that when their ready to admit what dicks they've been the past amount of time that their more than welcome back, makes you look like the fair and good guy then

---------- Post added 2011-07-05 at 04:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ShagratQT View Post
    rofl this too
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Some of you guys have some real reading comprehension issues - did you miss this part from my post "My quick solution to the problem was to gkick her and let her go on her merry way to destroy another guild" ? meaning i already gkicked her, which is why both of the officers are emo

Quote Originally Posted by Sandwrong View Post
    ^What this guy said.
    wut this guy said.

i had this problem back in vanilla. a messed up psycho girl charmed my gm. fucked the guild totally and started a lot of internal fights and ended with me + almost all the other core members to leave the guild and join another.

if u are fond of ur guild, kick the bitch, srsly, and then replace the few ppl that leaves with her (if there are any).

Quote Originally Posted by thermal View Post
    Some of you guys have some real reading comprehension issues - did you miss this part from my post "My quick solution to the problem was to gkick her and let her go on her merry way to destroy another guild" ? meaning i already gkicked her, which is why both of the officers are emo
    So then what's the damn problem? Your problem has been solved, did you really need to make a thread on here to complain about it? If your officers are going to be emo, let them. If it affects their performance, demote them or boot them.

Use some common sense.

They're right. Since you've kicked her and officers are threatening to leave because of it, it's time for those officers to go too. Most guild members will have more respect for you for doing so. Whenever any controversy starts in our guild, as far as I'm aware, there's little questions if any asked and the trouble makers are kicked immediately along with anybody who has a problem with them being kicked.

Deleted
    Boot the bitch but leave the officers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Critskrieg View Post
    1- grow a pair
    2- follow helpful instructions offered by Davep and NCS.
    3- Profit. There is no hidden step.
    I think it'd be more helpful to tell your other officers to grow a pair. They're the ones drooling over some girl on the internet who may or may not even be who she says.

10+ Year Old Account
    Explain the situation to them and tell them to grow up. Only teenagers (and immature adults I suppose) go out of their way to get angry and violent over a girl that they've never met, let alone probably never will meet.

Quote Originally Posted by halmotors View Post
    So then what's the damn problem? Your problem has been solved, did you really need to make a thread on here to complain about it? If your officers are going to be emo, let them. If it affects their performance, demote them or boot them.

Use some common sense.
    yeah that would be all fine and dandy except that there is the possibility that when/if they leave they will take people with them, it always happens

so i suggest YOU use common sense