Firelands Trash Nerf! Gear and Patterns?

So, as many of you have, I've been running Firelands Trash Rep Runs for Rep and BOEs. I have done this SO much since the patch that i'm 1/3 way to Revered. This considering that after Honored you get rep only for certain mobs. Anyway, i diverge. The point of this posting is to see how many of you have experienced huge swings in trash loot drops.
    The first couple of days there were a TON of pattern drops, and what I would suspect normal for gear. Over the last two -three days, the drops overall have seemed to be very thin.
    I understand they nerfed the patterns, but did they nerf the gear drops as well?
    Also, just my thought, I never seem to get much of any drop from the trash up front and in the center, most have been trash to the sides.
    What has been your experience as to where the most epics drops?
    Thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danaerius View Post
    So, as many of you have, I've been running Firelands Trash Rep Runs for Rep and BOEs. I have done this SO much since the patch that i'm 1/3 way to Revered. This considering that after Honored you get rep only for certain mobs. Anyway, i diverge. The point of this posting is to see how many of you have experienced huge swings in trash loot drops.
    The first couple of days there were a TON of pattern drops, and what I would suspect normal for gear. Over the last two -three days, the drops overall have seemed to be very thin.
    I understand they nerfed the patterns, but did they nerf the gear drops as well?
    Also, just my thought, I never seem to get much of any drop from the trash up front and in the center, most have been trash to the sides.
    What has been your experience as to where the most epics drops?
    Thanks
    Yup, it was nerfed. A blue confirmed it a few days back. It's not too bad though, we still usually see 1-2 epics per trash run.