Alchemy transmute proc rates lowered?

Hello

Did blizzard sneak in some transmute nerf because people are only doing truegold and making to much money. I could remember getting for sure 1 double proc each week, now i have made 40 truegold and not 1 proc. Then i made about 30 infernos and got 5x and 2x proc.

Dont know but it seems proc rate seems way nerfed since start

anyway else notice this or i have bad luck since its abormal low

greetz

Welcome to RNG also I have never gotten a proc making truegold and I have 3 Xmute alchemists...

my first alchemist has had 2 truegold procs in probably 50 transmutes......recently leveled a warrior and have gotten 4 truegold procs in probably 20 transmutes....rng is rng

Quote Originally Posted by kremblin89 View Post
    Welcome to RNG also I have never gotten a proc making truegold and I have 3 Xmute alchemists...
    whoot. that was strange. i got quite a few when i was doing tg. even some x5. but often x2 i also have 3xmute alchemists. now i only do life > air. the biggest proc was the other day when i got x14 extra of airs. often there is 2-5 extra of something else

yeah I seem to get alot of procs, with xmuting volatiles, but never with truegold

Quote Originally Posted by kremblin89 View Post
    yeah I seem to get alot of procs, with xmuting volatiles, but never with truegold
    Transmuting Volatiles follows different rules (more common, but smaller procs) than Truegold or gems (they follow the normal rules). According to Blizzard the end result is the same, meaning you get 15-20% extra from being a transmutation master.