Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Doesnt matter Vodka got passedup by Premo and Blood Legion each claiming a different hm boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Gz to Vodka!

Who the fuck cares about shannox anyway. Every top guild will kill him on their first raid day. Ragnaros is the only thing that counts.
    I agree. The only world first that will matter is the world first of the final boss. The rest is just gravy.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Agallochh View Post
    You consider it Exploiting, but I consider it impressive use of game mechanics. Intended or not, it worked for them. Blizzard is at fault for not thinking "hey, you know how this Stolen Power buff works, what happens when you have X class with Y dot, and you have 12 of them?!" That's poor testing. Not finding every possible way to exploit it is Blizzard's loose end and no one should be criticized for it if they used that way to kill the boss. End of story. Also, the faction change to reset ID thing was KNOWN. Blizz KNEW THAT. There was already a guild during ULDUAR that did that yet nothing happened to them. But now because Stars did it, the world is falling and wow pve is dead mirite? Get over it. Stars got world first shannox-H and that's it. BUT WHO CARES. It's just Shannox anyway...
    Yes i consider it exploiting but i dont really care that much, all im saying is that guilds realizing stuff like this should not use it and show good sportsmanship. I also agree totally that its on blizz's end to fix these kind of things before its live. Sinestra story is just patchethic. Id rather see they overbuff stuff and nerf it later if no guild manage to kill it.
    I just think that all guilds should fight on the same basis, sure if ur a hardcore raidingguild u might have alts to class stack but i dont think class stacking should be used in the way it was used on nef.
    Agree, its only first boss.

Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    last i checked STARS got it about a week ago
    This... I dont care if they did it illegal lol they got it first..

Quote Originally Posted by cekz View Post
    EDIT:

Premonition DID get first, excuse my mistakes.

Premonition is now 2/7 heroic

Vodka/Blood legion got it 2nd/3rd
    Stars got the World First.

Congrats goes to Stars.

Deal with it.

Deleted
    Last I checked exploiting a boss didn't count as a world first. Sure as hell didn't count Ensidia's world first LK as a legit kill, not gonna count Stars' nonsense. And you gotta be really stupid if you honestly think it's ok because Blizzard allowed them to do it or had mechanics in the game to do it. A) Blizzard didn't allow it, and B) go look up the definition of exploit. Some people really are clueless.

So grats Premonition or Vodka or whoever it was that got, and Blood Legion on their own kill as well.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenGage View Post
    Last I checked exploiting a boss didn't count as a world first. Sure as hell didn't count Ensidia's world first LK as a legit kill, not gonna count Stars' nonsense. And you gotta be really stupid if you honestly think it's ok because Blizzard allowed them to do it or had mechanics in the game to do it. A) Blizzard didn't allow it, and B) go look up the definition of exploit. Some people really are clueless.

So grats Premonition or Vodka or whoever it was that got, and Blood Legion on their own kill as well.

Yes, grats to other guilds who got second and third kills.

However, grats goes to Stars as they got world first!

CONGRATULATIONS GOES TO STARS!! WORLD FIRST HEROIC FIRELANDS KILL!!!!!

PARTY UP IN HERE FOR STARS!!

Deal with it.

I think stars got world first. Regardless by anything a kill is a kill nothing will change that. So world first to them imo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Monkey View Post
    Deal with it.
    If you can't over the fact that an exploit invalidates credibility that's your problem and speaks volumes to your own credibility as a person. Bold your all caps all you want, it doesn't make you right.

When you're racing a 100m sprint and you pay the referee $750 to start 2 seconds before everyone else, that's not a legit win.
    Last edited by mmocf1640b68b7; 2011-07-06 at 01:10 AM.

Deleted
    Whether or not that was the initial purpose conceived by the OP, this whole thread has only been a bashfest between people who defend or disapprove of STARS' kill, which sadly does not surprise me at all. Can't we all just get along? Some people consider STARS kill valid, some others do not. What does their opinion matter to you, huh?

Regardless of what you think about that plea, there's nothing being discussed here, so locked.