Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownk View Post
    Drag Me to Hell was the worst piece of sh*t I ever seen... I laughed more times than I was genuinely scared.
    Makes me sad to think that the director was picked to direct WoW movie (this was the reason that made me watch Drag Me to Hell).
    I take it you didnt like the evil dead series either then.
    DMtH is a comedy with a horror touch, and since you laughed i guess you got some of the jokes.
    Azeroth and Kalimdor and Northrend and Outland

Sauna, nuff said, there hasn't been a Horror movie like this since The Thing in my honest opinion.
    WoW only has 10 million subscribers it must be dying! WoW sucks!
    I'm sorry no, clearly you didn't see Chuck Norris allowed 10 million to survive his Purge.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a fan of recent movies but I can recommend some movies that I actually do enjoy/did enjoy.

Evil Dead series
    Dead Alive
    Phantasm series
    Nightmare on Elm Street (all but the remake, it's horrible)
    Pet Semetary
    Puppet Master
    Poltergeist
    Re-Animator
    Misery
    Audition
    Hellraiser (most of them)
    The Thing
    Night of the Living Dead
    Dawn of the Dead (1978 one)
    The Shining
    Pumpkinhead
    I don't have a fancy signature right now.

Deleted
    I take it you didnt like the evil dead series either then.
    DMtH is a comedy with a horror touch, and since you laughed i guess you got some of the jokes.

Its more like I laughted cos of how bad the movie/acting was.
    The only remotely scary part was the use of the old woman with the hand in her mouth or something (been awhile since I seen it) and still then it was overused WAYYYY too much.

it was supposed to be like that, if you watch the documentary.
    Azeroth and Kalimdor and Northrend and Outland

Deleted
    Eden Lake, The Troll Hunter, (if you don't mind subtitles of course), Funny Games (predictability is out the window here) and please, for the love of the maker, watch the original Swedish version of Let Me In called Let the Right One In. It puts the American movie to shame x100.

And if all else fails... You could be really brave and try watching Justin Bieber: Never Say Never. I don't recommend it if you're faint of heart though.
    Last edited by mmocaa0c28ae52; 2011-07-14 at 01:35 PM.