The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Unhappy Did i miss a change

I have been trying to figure out why my DPS has been lacking I359 and just hitting 12k in 5 man heroics. So i ran the 4.2 simcraft and rawr from EJ. Both sets of results said for me to remove almost 2% from haste and swap gems/reforge for hit and mastery instead also to change all gem to +40 int.

As a result you can see my stats here. I have not tested the changes yet but was wondering if i missed a change where haste is not as important for aff as it was.

http://www.wowhead.com/profile=us.dathremar.Azragarn
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...agarn/advanced (note for some reason armoury has not updated so gave wowhead link aswell)

Deleted
    Alot of Warlocks have been noticing a drop in DPS since the patch for both Destruction and Affliction.

GM's say it's being investigated.

don't forget, all these sims are based on a nice world when you do everything in the mili-second.

and don't read EJ when it comes to warlocks.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    If not EJ then where for advanced theory crafting? The info here on MMO only gets you so far and i appreciate the guides and info posted here. Also the sims i use allow you to adjust it for your average latency. While they are not perfect if you see a major change in stats allocation you start to question what's going on in the background calcs as they normally pull the calc's from the game data.

Int is far greater than haste especially if you've just passed a haste cap. Also nothing in heroics lasts long enough for warlock dps to really get going.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    Int is far greater than haste especially if you've just passed a haste cap. Also nothing in heroics lasts long enough for warlock dps to really get going.
    Exactly, if u wana see some damage in heroics, go demo...my main spec is affl, but with demo in heroics i can reach upwards of 40-50k on some trash packs. and most bosses last the same duration as ur demon form...so u get some nice burst on'em

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumikor View Post
    don't forget, all these sims are based on a nice world when you do everything in the mili-second.

and don't read EJ when it comes to warlocks.
    Whats wrong with EJ when it comes to warlocks in particular? I feel like the warlock EJ community does a pretty good job. I understand the disagreement with being overly reliant on EJ but reading it to understand how the class works in terms of mechanics and gearing is excellent.

Thanks Sokogeka<3