2v2 Arms/Resto Druid

Am I crazy or is this just not a great 2v2 team. I've been trying to run it with my friend but literally yes arms has decent burst but its gone down since the patch, and he says he goes oom from dispelling. Literally whenever I go against a frost mage/heals we lose almost every game because im spending 90% of the time trying to just hit the healer or frost mage...

I'm assuming pally/warrior would be better...

Also are druids the worst pvp healer now due to the buff to crits?

Deleted
    They arguably just about on par with paladins right now. They aren't good, but they are not absurdly terrible like paladins were from 4.0.6 until 4.2. It's a good comp, I've seen people run it to about 2800 this past season (yes, that's low, but considering it was S9 and how dead 2's was the whole time, it's still fairly impressive and one of the highest teams in the world) and I can't see the small warrior nerf affecting it all too much. After all, warriors do scale ridiculously well with gear thus eventually making up for the 8% (?) constant damage nerf they just received.

To answer your "I'm assuming pally/warrior would be better..." - I don't think so. Paladin warrior has it's weaknesses, as does druid/warrior, but I don't think one is better than the other. At least not blatantly.