Arcane Mage t11-t12

Hey guys, I am an arcane mage looking for help. I just want to find out the dps gains from the t11- 2 piece bonus compared to the t12- 2 piece bonus. And also same for the the 4 pieces from both the tiers. I am just asking for help so I can see. I just want to know if droping 4 piece for t12 2 piece is worth it. Ty.

Deleted
    i think the increased amount of Intellect will outweigh the setbonus at one point.
    But as Arcane, i'll be most likely only gonna get 2/5, Since 4set is quite useless imo

edit: When i think about it, the 2set bonus isn't that great either..
    So might just go with random pieces instead of tiers as arcane
    Last edited by mmoc6aa66ba4bf; 2011-07-06 at 04:52 AM.

These should be bis, stat-wise:
    Tier Leg - Cri/Mastery with 2 red socket
    Tier Helm - Haste/Mastery
    Chest - the one from Beth'tilac
    Shoulders - from Baleroc
    Hands - from Rag

Gotta ask tho, have you actually done any math before coming to the conclusion that your 4-piece bonus is useless?
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpalshade View Post
    Gotta ask tho, have you actually done any math before coming to the conclusion that your 4-piece bonus is useless?
    Ataxus did the math right here http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/927789-Tier-12-Mage-4-Piece-Problem-(Arcane)?p=12028655#post12028655

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiero View Post
    i think the increased amount of Intellect will outweigh the setbonus at one point.
    But as Arcane, i'll be most likely only gonna get 2/5, Since 4set is quite useless imo

edit: When i think about it, the 2set bonus isn't that great either..
    So might just go with random pieces instead of tiers as arcane
    Our 2p is like 600 dps, quite nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorpalshade View Post
    These should be bis, stat-wise:
    Tier Leg - Cri/Mastery with 2 red socket
    Tier Helm - Haste/Mastery
    Chest - the one from Beth'tilac
    Shoulders - from Baleroc
    Hands - from Rag

No. t12 chest/pants. Of the flameblaze helm from turny guy and rag gloves and baleroc shoulders. And the math says we save up about 6k mana in a 6 minute fight which is a whole 1 ab.
    Last edited by Video Games; 2011-07-06 at 07:52 AM.

Actually the 10% cast speed reduction you get from the T11 4 piece bonus is so powerful compared to T12 that even it's heroic version is barely an upgrade.