10+ Year Old Account

[BIO] Muuron Emberhoof

(This is a draft. I may change some parts later.)
    Name:
    Muuron Emberhoof

Race: Tauren

Languages: Taur-ahe, Kalimag (Ignan)

Class:
    Warrior, elementalist (fire).

Faction: None - Formerly Grimtotem.

Personality: Maruut is like a flame. He is a warm, kind hearted tauren who is but an ember in the darkness. On the outer borders of his being, he shows passion to protect those who are being manipulated and betrayed. On the inside, however, the very core of his essence burns brighter than the sun. Anyone who would get to his heart would encounter something far more lethal than any poison, sharper than any blade, menacing than any demon.

Likes: Flames (the way they flicker, and consume all that stand in their way), coal, charred food.
    Dislikes: Water, air, earth. Those who would use others.

Strengths: Able to harness the fire element, following his time in the Firelands. He does not require liquids to survive, as they will only douse him.

Weaknesses: Fluids, air, and earth given the right circumstances.

History: <I will update this in a couple of hours when I return>
    Last edited by Auxis; 2011-07-06 at 07:04 AM.

Sounds really interesting. If you can pull of the back ground, this character could get quite amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a reminder but the Factions part of a bio refers to the user made factions found here.

Also I think him and my mage Kevin would be great friends. He too shares a love for fire and all the burns. ^.^

10+ Year Old Account
    Would you guys accept:
    1. Killed in a fire in his home, and was reborn anew in the Firelands, where he was trained in the way of Fire Elementalism to be a fierce champion of Ragnaros; or
    2. Witnessed a fire elemental troup demolish his home, and so followed them to the Firelands in vengeance, where he was turned.

Because I really want this guy to get off the ground. I don't want to abandon him like my first RP character.
    Last edited by Auxis; 2011-07-06 at 02:47 PM.