Thread: I hate steam

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    why the fuck are you complaining about Steam here, if you dont like steam and you want a game thats only available via steam, fucking torrent it, and i love steam , the friend system is just awesome, its similar to MSN without all the fucking shitty e-mail, and Steam Sales are awesome , the download speeds are super awesome, jusy go to configure and set your own fucking speed....
    PS. Stop the trolling you Nolifers, go outside and get some friends

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    I think a lot of people are focusing on the download time part of the posters message rather then the part about owning the CD version of the game and still being required to have to use Steam. (or at least I think that's what hes also been trying to say)
    Oh I know, I feel like Kif with Zapp Brannigan

Well imo steam is the greatest thing to happen to gaming since well... since the online community started. Sorry that a perfectly awesome program ruined your day (lol, how awesome your life must be to have such a thing ruin your day!). Perhaps now that you have steam reinstalled you can take advantage of the summer sale and get games cheaper than you bought them for at Gamestop.

Speaking of the summer sale. That is why your download is slow. You can go into the options and change your download location to some place like Thailand to avoid the madness and slow speed that is currently all across steam.

Quote Originally Posted by MrZulQ View Post
    why the fuck are you complaining about Steam here, if you dont like steam and you want a game thats only available via steam, fucking torrent it, and i love steam , the friend system is just awesome, its similar to MSN without all the fucking shitty e-mail, and Steam Sales are awesome , the download speeds are super awesome, jusy go to configure and set your own fucking speed....
    PS. Stop the trolling you Nolifers, go outside and get some friends
    Well what the hell are you doing looking at this and wasting your time and talking about the very thing I wasn't pissed off about in the first place, did I drag you away from your wonderful life you have somehow to post a patriotic comment.

"Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism -how passionately I hate them!"

-- Albert Einstein

hmmm i love steam i got portal for free x](last year i think) and very cheap games i just got swkotor for 3 dls o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Fatarsemonkey View Post
    Well what the hell are you doing looking at this and wasting your time and talking about the very thing I wasn't pissed off about in the first place, did I drag you away from your wonderful life you have somehow to post a patriotic comment.

"Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism -how passionately I hate them!"

-- Albert Einstein
    I fail to see how MrZulQ's post was patriotic. Please point out where it was and why you felt the need to add an Einstein quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatarsemonkey View Post
    --SNIP--
    Can I have what you're smoking?

Steam is a "steaming pile of shit".

Then again I just pirate all my games except for WoW, so I don't really have a say in this.

Deleted
    What the hell with all rude people who call others retards just cause they have other opinions? Calling others trolls (while trolling themselfs)? Did good manners diminish while I was away?
    Also, on behalf of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law you loose.
    Last edited by mmoc3a217ad312; 2011-07-06 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    Well imo steam is the greatest thing to happen to gaming since well... since the online community started. Sorry that a perfectly awesome program ruined your day (lol, how awesome your life must be to have such a thing ruin your day!). Perhaps now that you have steam reinstalled you can take advantage of the summer sale and get games cheaper than you bought them for at Gamestop.

Speaking of the summer sale. That is why your download is slow. You can go into the options and change your download location to some place like Thailand to avoid the madness and slow speed that is currently all across steam.
    ^ Steam is incredible, and the slow downloads is due to the summer sale as mentioned. They are getting slammed right now as there are hundreds of games on sale and they are all 24 hour sales causing people to panic and just buy buy BUY!
    "Opinions are like nipples, everybody has one. Some have firm points, others are barely discernible through layers, and some are displayed at every opportunity regardless of whether the audience has stated "I am interested in your nipples" or not."

Quote Originally Posted by dzwiedz View Post
    What the hell with all rude people who call others retards just cause they have other opinions? Calling others trolls (while trolling themselfs)? Did good manners diminish while I was away?
    Also, on behalf of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law you loose.
    Well steam is becoming a "If you want a game you have to go through us" and that is the way of fascism or corporatism perhaps that's what happens in the end you chose a side and that law is just an observation it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TfbXnMh9QY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeMy6...eature=related

10+ Year Old Account
    You think Steam is bad?

Have you ever screwed around with Games for Windows Live? Now that shit sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    I fail to see how MrZulQ's post was patriotic. Please point out where it was and why you felt the need to add an Einstein quote.
    Most replys have been just flag waving that's why and until it causes them problems they will say that there is nothing wrong with it.