Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    I guess i could give you some help im about 1m 74 cm tall i use to weigh 145 kg and i where 19 years old.
    Right now 20 years old i weigh 95 kg not the " normal weight " it should be around 80 i believe sense im a guy.
    I lost the weight by eating like some one who have done a gastric bypass surgery 5-6 small meals per day.
    About the size of a can of baby food (8 months) and skip stuff like soda fries and focus mainly on the meat.
    And only eat junk food MAX once a month lesser is better and chew the food its really important that you do.
    Each one of those meals should take around 20-30 mins to eat and then im playing badminton for 1 hr 1-2 times a week.
    And a 20-30 min walk at least once a day but remember the food change where a royal pain in the ass.
    I where hungry like all the time the first week but i got over it after that and i still eat that way.
    Its like burnt in to the back of my head.
    Gl

Quote Originally Posted by Fhaz View Post
    And how is that still a claim of not hitting your required nutrition? You're evading the question by throwing it on a whole different claim. Which, in itself is questionable as well; because you haven't seen anything that suggest it right and thus it is wrong. That's quite an amusing way to look at it.
    [/COLOR][/COLOR]
    You're saying wether trying to lose weight or not, one should have breakfast for overall health(you haven't cited anything to support this, which I honestly would like to see what those "benefits" are). It just sounds like you're saying it's needed by your earlier post a few pages back, & I'm just simply saying one's health isn't dependent on meal timing(breakfast). I don't see how I'm avoiding it though, since I've cited articles/studies stating that meal timing doesn't have an impact on one's health. Granted, they were posted previous to your "you should eat breakfast" post, but they still apply.

---------- Post added 2011-07-15 at 09:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sosleapy View Post
    the reason ppl say 5 small meals aday is to increase your metabolism which in turn burns more weight. i think game companys needs to put a warning on their box " may cause obesity" most ppl i know that played wow or other games that you have to sit on your butt for hours gained about 20-30 lbs a year if nt more cuz they just were nt out doing crap like they were before. i gained weight and i have actually lost weight not doing anything but staying off the damn games

Because clearly the video games had to do with your weight gain

Your weight loss wasn't affected by switching activities while sitting on your butt, it was affected by taking in less calories than your body needs to maintain it's weight....
    Last edited by Shikomei_TFC; 2011-07-15 at 05:03 PM.
    Too fat to be a bodybuilder..
    Too weak to be a powerlifter..

Quote Originally Posted by Shikomei_TFC View Post
    You're saying wether trying to lose weight or not, one should have breakfast for overall health(you haven't cited anything to support this, which I honestly would like to see what those "benefits" are). It just sounds like you're saying it's needed by your earlier post a few pages back, & I'm just simply saying one's health isn't dependent on meal timing(breakfast). I don't see how I'm avoiding it though, since I've cited articles/studies stating that meal timing doesn't have an impact on one's health. Granted, they were posted previous to your "you should eat breakfast" post, but they still apply.

You should indeed eat breakfast. (Note; I read most my studies in papers, magazines and so forth. So a decent one was already hard to come by... so many clutter sites showed up. All of the touched benefits are debatable, but hence as I said, this rather hard to find anything decent with twelve thousand silly food and health sites cluttering up the search results.)

Meal timing doesn't have to matter, but that's based on your nutrition cycle. In the current socially accepted cycle breakfast does matter.
    Last edited by Fhaz; 2011-07-15 at 06:01 PM.

Thanks, I'll read it later. On my phone atm...
    Too fat to be a bodybuilder..
    Too weak to be a powerlifter..

Quote Originally Posted by Shikomei_TFC View Post
    Thanks, I'll read it later. On my phone atm...
    It doesn't come to the conclusions I argued (I've had a hard time finding anything on the internet), but it does show merit for them.