Deleted

Honor cap fail by Blizzard again

So, after enforcing honor cap on US servers too early(on patch day), Blizz decided it wasnt enough of fail and didnt enforced cap in EU at all, allowing people to buy full 371 pvp set right as vendors spawned.
    GG, nice to see Blizz cares about PvP.
    Last edited by mmoc16a8f9d66b; 2011-07-06 at 12:37 PM.

I partially agree with you, but bear in mind that US players have more advantages than EU. I'll name just one: patches are deployed 1 day sooner there.

Quote Originally Posted by Piggo View Post
    I partially agree with you, but bear in mind that US players have more advantages than EU. I'll name just one: patches are deployed 1 day sooner there.
    I don't think that even nearly off-sets something like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah we might've been able to buy a full 371 set as soon as they spawned but the chances of anyone actually being able to do this was extremely and I mean really extremely low seeing as we only knew about the 371 set the day before...
    Hardly anything to complain about

Oh noes, i get my freebie pvp gears a day later then others (on the other side of the world)......really?

I dont see the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenx View Post
    So, after enforcing honor cap on US servers too early(on patch day), Blizz decided it wasnt enough of fail and didnt enforced cap in EU at all, allowing people to buy full 371 pvp set right as vendors spawned.
    GG, nice to see Blizz cares about PvP.
    Not that it matters since there is no cross-region PvP. As far as PvP is concerned, EU could have iLvL over 9000 and US could have iLvL 1 and it would not matter since it would be universal per region. No big deal

Deleted
    It is big deal, simply because Blizzard is unable to do something they are making blueposts about, even now they posted Blue post on EU, saying that honor points were converted.

I already got over fact that we were screwed by this 365/371 nonsense, I myself spent 10k honor on 365, it sucks, but it wouldnt be such a big deal, esp with 4k cap, that should have been enforced, but this just takes it to a whole new level of screw up, atleast for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fixati0n View Post
    Yeah we might've been able to buy a full 371 set as soon as they spawned but the chances of anyone actually being able to do this was extremely and I mean really extremely low seeing as we only knew about the 371 set the day before...
    Hardly anything to complain about
    This affects basicly anyone who had full Vicious gear and around 20-40k conquest just from playing arenas/RBGs, those players didnt need any of 365 gear and were just waiting for gold conversion.

P.S Seems i wasnt clear enough about what is the real fail here, im not really trying to compare US season start to EU, this is just from EU point of view.
    Last edited by mmoc16a8f9d66b; 2011-07-06 at 04:09 PM.