Freeze while playing

Hello everyone!
    Two days ago I finally received my new computer (asus p8p67 pro, i5 2500k, corsair 8 gb ram 1600 mhz, 570 gtx glh), updated every driver, mb bios, windows updates etc. OC'd the cpu from 3.3 to 4.5 ghz (with a nice cooler, 73° max in load) and ran some prime95 blend test. Didn't get any error in 2 hours (enough imo, so I stopped there), but then I went through some BC2 (everything maxed out) and after about 1h all of a sudden it ran at like 10 fps along with the audio 'lagging', and in 10 second it completely frozen, still with the audio going like a repeated tr-tr-tr-tr-tr (cant rly explain it lol).
    Do I have to worry about the OC I did? It's just it hurts to accept such things after mooonths of waiting :/

Additional info: gpu is at stock clock and tops 75° in full load; I'm using integrated audio; ram is manually brought from 1333 to 1600; cpu voltage is at 1.35v.
    And another question, is it normal I see no difference at all between 8x MSAA and 32x CSAA? even the fps doesnt seem to change lol.
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

Sounds like there is indeed something overheating, or some other hardware failure. Prime95 with blend should've revealed most memory errors, but run http://www.memtest.org/ too just in case.

Check out the temps again, this time after 30min of gaming, also motherboard/aux temps, not just CPU/GPU.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

I'm sorry but there's no exe file in there. How am I supposed to do this test?
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebthet View Post
    I'm sorry but there's no exe file in there. How am I supposed to do this test?
    It's a CD image, you're meant to burn it as a bootable cd and start the pc with it. Can also use memory test from some bootable linux live CD, will be almost the same. In some cases memory problems can cause windows to bluescreen and not boot at all, that's why memtest is meant to be run without working operating system.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Nevermind. I found out it's a really common problem (that I can't seem to fix anyway) about realtek compatibility + punkbuster.
    Such a shame it hasn't been fixed in over an year, ruining thousands of ppl's gaming experience :/