Rebuke Animation

Hey Folks,

since when is Rebuke a pummel animation and no longer a kick? I don't get it, it was style like (2 to 16) x drölf!

Why does Blizzard mess up everything? Even if they did it well at first..?

This just sucks.. -.- And the pummel animation looks stupid anyway for humans.. The kick was badass. I know that there are more important things, but I enjoyed the kick and am really pissed off right now.

Amistad~...

bloodelf perspective, kicking the target in the chin shut them up was epic

Tauren perspective, kicking the target in the knee(or a little less below it) wasn't so epic

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    This whole patch has been utter shit. Constant bugs and glitchs, my warrior for no damn reason IS STILL taking fall deaths dismounting. I have reported it and all I get is "disable ur addinzes and deletes the wtf folder of your clienzts cuz we not be rezzpoonzible" copy pasta

I am so sick and tired of it.

The fall damage, The stupid icon/animation changes to fix stuff that wasnt broken, and make it broken and piss people off. The s10 fiasco which was basically a bold face lie. On and On and On. If the game doesnt get better soon you can bet your ass Ima find something else.
    Everything you mentioned there is absaloutely game breaking and should be on the top of blizzs prio list ...

Ot: i dont really notice it you should pay more attention to mechanics and threat ect rahter than looking at animations

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyninja View Post
    i dont really notice it you should pay more attention to mechanics and threat ect rahter than looking at animations
    I can honestly say that I didn't notice it either, and it's not something that's going to bother me too much. A kick just didn't seem to fit the paladin 'feel'. A plate-covered backhand to the face, that would work.

However, I have to disagree (which could be dangerous when dealing with a crazy ninja) about your opinion on animations. If nobody cared about animations, we'd all be mono-colored cubes floating in a flat world, pressing buttons to make numbers scroll down the screen.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

The Rebuke icon should lead you to believe that you are punching the target to shut them up rather than kicking them in the junk.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Rebuke looked like a fist before, and still does. Why should it be a kick? I'm not a damn rogue. I'd rather uppercut to shut them up. Belfs kicked to the face?? Nice. Everyone else kicked to the knee.... Yea that doesn't work.

Because the kick was like... totally awesome? And don't get to me on the "it would be unrealistic, if.."-train.. The whole fucking game is science fiction in the face, there ain't zero realism. I digged the kick, others don't care or prefer the punch. Alrighty.. Anyways, I want my kick back -.-

rebuke has an animation? !
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

The kick animation was meant for Human Rogues, I think they've only used it for it, but the pummel icon was always a punch so I don't know if they were waiting to change the hole thing up.
    But I also preffered the kick

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I actually like the kick more on my tauren paladin and human >.<

Though, I was interested in seeing the punch animation, I was severely disappointed when my paladin lightly twirled in the air with her fist raised...

It's the same animation as HoJ. Lame. Give me my kick back.

Are you kidding me, the kick was awesome...I had an awesome macro set up to "/yell This /yell is /yell Azeroth!!!! /cast Rebuke".

Sorry I'm a 300 fan.

The HoJ twirl is one of my favorite combat animations in the game, along with the Male Belf/Male Gnome "behind the back shoryuken!"
    Sig/ava made by the amazing Elyssia! ♥

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenjji View Post
    rebuke has an animation? !
    Exactly what I thought. I clicked on this thread wondering if the OP was asking for an animation for Rebuke.

OT: There is a reason that the icon looks like a fist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you ever tried to quickly kick someone while wearing full plate armour?
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

I think a headbutt would be awesome for this animation.

OT: The Gnome Rogue full backflip into a chin kick is the best animation in game.

15+ Year Old Account
    So they killed my kick.. meh
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhys View Post
    Have you ever tried to quickly kick someone while wearing full plate armour?
    dont go that way, wow is in no sense realistic.

Ever tried moving around in a full ceremonial dress and dodging stuff? Or just walking?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora View Post
    dont go that way, wow is in no sense realistic.

Ever tried moving around in a full ceremonial dress and dodging stuff? Or just walking?
    what about hunters not using ammo and still shoot arrows / bullets? lulz