arcane mage enchant main hand

i was on wow popular and it says people are mainly using hurricane as an arcane mage should i go with this or stick to power torrent?

also i forgot to add if some one knew the orrder my stats should be masterty---haste--- crit ( if iam already hit capped) for raids or is it
    mastery-- crit ---haste
    Last edited by nchi; 2011-07-06 at 05:37 PM.

Deleted
    never ever sacrifice primary stats for secondary stats ....i grow bored of repeating this

i.e power torrent

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nchi View Post
    i was on wow popular and it says people are mainly using hurricane as an arcane mage should i go with this or stick to power torrent?
    power torrent is better but most people are too cheap to shell out the mats for it. I think most use hurricane because it's significantly cheaper. Haste is good but SP is still ur primary stat (well, SP from INT)

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelyn View Post
    power torrent is better but most people are too cheap to shell out the mats for it. I think most use hurricane because it's significantly cheaper. Haste is good but SP is still ur primary stat (well, SP from INT)
    thank you

sorry i int---mastery---haste--- crit i knew int was the main one should of said so

Why would a arcane mage want more haste ever? Haste is at the bottom of the list just don't be cheap and buy p.t.

i believe once we reach a cap its not necessary iam not sure what cap is though

Quote Originally Posted by dmburton View Post
    Why would a arcane mage want more haste ever? Haste is at the bottom of the list just don't be cheap and buy p.t.
    If you don't have 4pc T-11, you want haste.

If you aren't GCD-capped under lust, you want haste.

Just like with fire, haste powers your primary nuke. However, instead of that nuke being a paltry 30% (fireball) of your rotation, it's 80-90%. Therefore, more haste = more AB = more damage.

As your gearing grows, your regen increases as well. I can usually cast 5-6 AB during my regen cycle before having to clear the stack (or even 7 if I'm intentionally heading towards using my mana gem).
    Just another bad mage playing his class badly...
    Worst Mage EVAR!